Thread: performance radius rob bushings post old site please

Vehicle
    89 Accord LX-i HB 00 Prelude

performance radius rob bushings post old site please

I can't remember if it was on this board of old one but someone had posted a site where they had some performance radius rod bushings. Radius rod is the two bars going forward connecting the front cross member to the suspension. Please help me find it and post site if you remember it. I need to replace they and i don't want to waste money on the mushing factory set.

Thanks

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    '88 LX-i Coupe --- LS/Vtec
    '08 Accord EX-L 6-6 --- Daily Duty

Vehicle
    Thats it!! Thanks bud I have been trying to remember it. Getting ready to race her. I'll have to call and ask if they're ITB legal.

again thanks bud

Vehicle
    1988 / Honda / Accord / LX-R
    Originally posted by 88LXi68
    www.opmmotorsports.com
    DUDE!! ARE THOSE PRICES FOR REAL? THEY CLAIM TO HAVE A COLD AIR INTAKE.. IS THAT THE WEAPON R ONE?? NOT COLD!! BUT I DOUBT U KNOW EITHER SINCE THEY DO NOT SHOW PICS!! MYU REAL QUESTION IS: HAVE U EVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THEM?
    -=PROJECT-=-

NOTE: Project-R Swap parts provided by Racing Impulse. Swap was Performed by RacingImpulse & Next Wave Auto Performance.

B-Series Wants You

Vehicle
    Black 1989 LX-I Coupe and 2000 EX V6 coupe
    what do you think they mean by racing exactly? (refering to the header advertised of course)
    Check my cardomain for sale items! Cardomain

Vehicle
    If you look at the main page they're a racing shop not a performance shop. The racing header is most likely going to give more top-end power so low end might be nonexistant. But it could be just sam as DC header you'll only find out by giving them a call. I plan on calling them this week so I'll find out for you.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Originally posted by 89lxihb 00lude
    If you look at the main page they're a racing shop not a performance shop. The racing header is most likely going to give more top-end power so low end might be nonexistant. But it could be just sam as DC header you'll only find out by giving them a call. I plan on calling them this week so I'll find out for you.
    Unless you have a race cam and are willing to run in the rpm range that A20a1 is willing to run in, 4-1 headers aren't a good idea. Someone placed a call to opm asking about one of their engine parts, they were told that they are not longer making any engine parts for the 3rd gen, only suspension parts. Why they are still listed on the web site I'm not sure of. They should have the radius rods in stock ready to ship btw. Here's a run down of some technical aspects of 4-1 vs 4-2 headers.

In general, 4 into 1 headers are usually better for higher RPM range or race cars, especially over 7500 RPM which is above redline in most vtec Honda/Acura's. This type of header is best suited for applications requiring a lot of higher RPM revving and top speed racing. This design is not as practical for the streets because of the bad ground clearance and the slight loss of low-end torque needed for stop light confrontations, also it doesn't scavenge exhaust gases well at low rpm so some might end up staying in the chamber until higher rpm where it gets sucked right out. So if your in stop and go traffic, you will be blipping the throttle a lot so you can actually move. Now the 4 into 2 into 1 design is your normal header made for street cars which stop and go frequently which is your lower rpm range that's what you need for those fast take off's and wider powerband. And they still flow good , but dont have the peak hp like the 4-1.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon
    why did honda nake the lx's with the 4-1 desighn?? they was smokin weed?