Thread: WTF?? wiring harness

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe

WTF?? wiring harness

how much is a wiring harness sposta be?? Circut city wants 35 bux WAT THE FUCK??!?!
    New Black Paint, Custom Gauges, Custom Interior Lighting, NEw Floor matts YEAHH!!!, JVC MP3 Head, Kenwod 6x9"s, Custom Mesh Grille,
    White Rims by Spring (17"s)

DX User
    Vehicle
    1986 Honda Accord LX-i Hatchback
    Before I shut down my shop...about 4 months ago. I was getting around $12.00 for them...cost on them is between $2.00 and $7.00
    Trust in God but lock your car

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    Where can i get one CHeap
    anyone have one to sell, NJ is fucking gay HELP
    New Black Paint, Custom Gauges, Custom Interior Lighting, NEw Floor matts YEAHH!!!, JVC MP3 Head, Kenwod 6x9"s, Custom Mesh Grille,

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    go to walmart. u should be able to grab one for around 17 bucks. they are decent ones, and dnot laugh cause its from walmart. they got quality stuff

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    aight here it is fellas, i went to Pep Boys today, found it for 12 bux, so iwas like Sweet, but it was different than wat the Circut City ha, it had the CLip on one end that plugs into ur factory thing, but the One at Circut City was already wired and was basically like and addapter , Big White Plug on one end taht fits onto the factory wiring and another Smaller Black Clip Plug at the other end, The oNe i found at Pep Boys was just The WHite Clip tat goes into ur Factory PLug but on the other end was instead Just Wires taht are precut and have the Protector pulled back, so they are ready to rock, but i dont know wat to do with that, all those wires, so is there another Pice?? if so wats it called?? and wats the Diference between the two things im Describing

Vehicle
    a 93 z34 that's getting parted out, an 86 accord lx that now lives in a j/y, and a 90 camry le that the state no longer allows me to drive. soon to be replaced with an aprilia rs50 or a derbi gpr.
    I think I got one at Crutchfield for like $8.99 or something... That was a while ago though.
    ~<+045+ygH05+>~

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LXi
    Crutchfieild 8.99$thats crazy cuz all the prices are usually higher than others

DX User
    Vehicle
    1986 Honda Accord LX-i Hatchback
    the plug with bare wires on one end is what you want. you just wire them into your radio and plug up and VOILA. In most cases the plug and your radio plug will match up color to color. The one from circuit city you are describing is probably set for a certain kind of radio already ie Pioneer to Honda, JVC to Honda, etc.
    Trust in God but lock your car