Thread: b20a to b18c crank pully

Vehicle
    88 accord lxi (sold) / b20a equipped 89 accord coupe sei(2.0Si replica) 08 CBR 600RR SPECIAL EDITION / Me and my wifes 02 Civic Coupe EX, she can drive like a mutha f**ka / 92 civic hatch vx(beast in the works)new DD 05 civic lx( has A/C YES!!!!)

b20a to b18c crank pully

does any one know if a crank pully from any other b series engine will fit the crank of the b20a. i can get a brand new oem honda single belt pully. it is a factory option for the bseries. there is only one groved section just to power the alternator. it only weighs 1.8 pounds compared to the stock 7-8 pounder.
    3gmodifier(aka)JDM WHORE!

"IF YOUR CAR HAS A PROBLEM, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM"

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LX-i Sedan; 1998 BMW 540i/6

Re: b20a to b18c crank pully

try it, and at worse, you can hawk it off to some kid w/ a civic.

Accord of the Year - 2008

Vehicle
    89 Accord No Motor and 88 Accord HB LX-i

Quote Originally Posted by 3gmodifier View Post
    does any one know if a crank pully from any other b series engine will fit the crank of the b20a. i can get a brand new oem honda single belt pully. it is a factory option for the bseries. there is only one groved section just to power the alternator. it only weighs 1.8 pounds compared to the stock 7-8 pounder.
    yes you can but you need to put a 1/8 spacer for it wont hit the timing belt cover.here of my b20a with a crank pully from a 94 integra
    LX-R coming soon Here's a hint. 89mm stroke/ 41.60cc head /ARP head & main stud's /SRP piston's 81.5mm 9:5:1/Crower Rod's & more to come

Vehicle
    1988 ca3 si exclusive

Why not just find a good machine shop and get them to turn one up out of alloy. Would weigh 5/8 of fuck all that way.
    Mite cost a few $ but could be worth it.
    But since all the weight of the oem pully is all fairly close to the crank centre line, You prob wouldnt feel any difference apart from maybe on a dyno.
    You would be better spending the money on a light weight flywheel which would make quite a noticable difference in the way the engine picks up revs.

Vehicle
    88 accord lxi (sold) / b20a equipped 89 accord coupe sei(2.0Si replica) 08 CBR 600RR SPECIAL EDITION / Me and my wifes 02 Civic Coupe EX, she can drive like a mutha f**ka / 92 civic hatch vx(beast in the works)new DD 05 civic lx( has A/C YES!!!!)

1/8 thick? sweet. and btw, that is a very clean engine. i already have the aluminum flywheel.
    3gmodifier(aka)JDM WHORE!

"IF YOUR CAR HAS A PROBLEM, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM"