Thread: now they tell me they can do it

Vehicle
    '01 BMW 740i,'87 Accord,'02 Accord EX-L,'76 Datsun 280Z,'05 Subaru Legacy GT*R.I.P.*

Exclamation now they tell me they can do it

i called up my honda dealer to find out about my power steering to get it fixed. then i axed um about giving it a tuneup. they said they could do a whole engine overhaul. also they said they could transplant a new engine. so i axed if they could put a totaly different engine in. they said they usually put the same engine that the car came with back in but they occasionally do some engine swaps. like mostly in civics. but they said ya, we can do whatever you want. im sayin i kind of want that option especially when i get enough money. probley not soon but its still a good dream. im thinking just keep the stock a20a carb engine. i wanted to get another 3 gee cuz i have 3 more parking spaces for them. they are my favorite cars of course. OH YEAH!!!!!. i almost forgot. the whole point i wanted to make was that the honda dealership said before that they couldnt do too much engine work except for a simple tune up.
    Keep it HONDA. Or at least Asian.™
    *Weber 32/36*Pacesetter Header*2.25 in. Cat Back exhaust*SE-i rear disk brakes
    B18C swap ditched, A20 to be revived
    Looking for K20/trans for ultimate swap

Banned
    I think you were talking to the main stud of the shop....he has balls the size of volleyballs I bet.

Nate

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    It's probrably a sidejob...
    - llia

Vehicle
    a 93 z34 that's getting parted out, an 86 accord lx that now lives in a j/y, and a 90 camry le that the state no longer allows me to drive. soon to be replaced with an aprilia rs50 or a derbi gpr.
    Can you blame him? If I had access to everything they have in there, I'd be pulling down mad freelance work.
    ~<+045+ygH05+>~

Vehicle
    1988 RED Fiero GT, 1985 BLACK Fiero GT
    I'm with toasty on that!!!

LXi User
    Vehicle
    88 Accord (Australian Model Si)
    same.....
    I reckon they say they can only do tune ups n stuff, so they don't get their ass sued for screwing up....