Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any body ripped off by other members on this site?

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Re: any body ripped off by other members on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by LX-incredible View Post
    That makes more sense, saves the trouble of searching through all those feedback threads.
    I thought the same thing, great minds must think alike. Thanks for your time on this LX. Jibmoney

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue

argh! brings back unwanted memories......
    i bought front Koni reds from 3gn86lxi. I paid him $250 and i never saw my konis
    https://www.3geez.com/forum/showthrea...konis+for+sale

https://www.3geez.com/forum/showthrea...light=3gn86lxi

BTW. How much dose Mky owe you?

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

8 negatives on ebay.... wholey organ grinder look for your monkey he done runned scat off witt da cup...

must be having issues

jibmoney, I see your principals ... but keep it real, 14 bucks is like a case of cheap beer pissed away, or a pizza delivery (small one at that) , four gallons of gas burned up just cruising the streets and coming back after an hour cause it is a dead night... in the grand scheme of things not so bad

Vehicle
    1988 EX-i 4dr, 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 2006 TSX

I think scammers suck. Especially when they come and do that on our little forum.

I think that similar to a local forum i go on beyond.ca ... buy/sell feedback should be displayed under out avatars so that one doesnt have to go searching through a million different threads to see feedback on a person. Also, there should be limits such as having to be a member for over 30 days and have a certain number of posts before being able to sell in the market place.

I am always pretty carefull when buying online, and through forums... but one can only be so careful, and sometimes we trust people too much.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik

Cheese you were screwed out of 250? I'd buy a plane ticket and go kick his ass!

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by Hash_man_Se_i View Post
    I think scammers suck. Especially when they come and do that on our little forum.

I am always pretty carefull when buying online, and through forums... but one can only be so careful, and sometimes we trust people too much.
    While we are on this topic there have been several people join here that apparently the only reason they are here is to sell, or try to sell stuff. I guess that is ok. There has been some good stuff sold successfully from what i have read, by those same people.
    Has anybody ever bought anything from "Hangingbyaccord" , if so please give them a rating in the buyer/seller thread.
    Hell I have bought a bunch of stuff here but never sold anything and I dont have a rating at all. Well correct that, I do have something for sale now.

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord 2.0Si

Quote Originally Posted by A18A View Post
    or there could be a sticky thread made in the feedback section with a list of people NOT to buy from!??!?!?! (dunno if thats already been said, i didnt read much of the thread)
    that would work good. but what if someone didnt want their name in there or was put there by mistake cd make some nice arguments..

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by wohdog View Post
    that would work good. but what if someone didnt want their name in there or was put there by mistake cd make some nice arguments..
    by mistake yes but if ur name is in there for a reason they obviously did something wrong, now i know u cant wait for epic to show up in this one huh

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Vigor

if that person didnt want their name in there, they should of went through with the deal

damn you geddy!! lol

Vehicle
    1989 CA5 Aerodeck EXi 2.0 A20A4

1) I was mugged by 86LXItooFAST4me a couple of years ago - bought DC header, sent him $300 via Paypal and he has disappeared.
    Frantic did great job and some of other members have managed to receive their item but mine didn't arrive in the end.

2) I am still waiting a JDM lip from wohdog.
    Bought it for $65 plus shipping $130 air courier, paid him $195 via Paypal last December.
    After sending him tons of PMs, write 10s of 20s of message in this site plus many support from other members, finally he wrote he has sent it out last months via surface mail to save his money.
    I am still waiting to see if it is true.

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

there needs to be a reply thread then if there is a sticky in case there is an unresolved dispute, i bought a lower control arm from someone on here can't remember who, I did send off the money, he said he didn't get it, but the money order was cashed. i don't know if by him or if someone got it and cashed it. there is no way to blame someone if you don't know their end of the story. but it made me look bad on here. i got the arm,he went ahead and sent it,but the money never got to him for some reason. and now i can't remember who it was. the point is sometimes someone looks bad when it may not actually be their fault. need all the info before condemming the person.

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by roodoo2 View Post
    8 negatives on ebay.... wholey organ grinder look for your monkey he done runned scat off witt da cup...

must be having issues

jibmoney, I see your principals ... but keep it real, 14 bucks is like a case of cheap beer pissed away, or a pizza delivery (small one at that) , four gallons of gas burned up just cruising the streets and coming back after an hour cause it is a dead night... in the grand scheme of things not so bad
    WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

2,4,20,5,10 DOLLARS it all adds up. Your right $14.00 is nothing especially when a person like me pulls in about $60,000 a year. I can afford to loose the money sure, but WTF. If $14.00 is not a big deal then it shouldn't be a big deal to give me back my money or communicate with me on the deal. I haven't heard from him since I sent the money. Monkey didn't work for that money, I did. To all that got ripped off on this site it makes me sad that as fellow 3geezers have to be cautious about buying from fellow members on making transactions. This isn't ebay or craigs list, its 3geez.com and we should have a higher standard to our fellow members and support for them on all matters like this. JIBMONEY

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Coupe Twins/89 SE-i Coupe/88 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by jibmoney View Post

2,4,20,5,10 DOLLARS it all adds up. Your right $14.00 is nothing especially when a person like me pulls in about $60,000 a year. I can afford to loose the money sure, but WTF. If $14.00 is not a big deal then it shouldn't be a big deal to give me back my money or communicate with me on the deal. I haven't heard from him since I sent the money. Monkey didn't work for that money, I did. To all that got ripped off on this site it makes me sad that as fellow 3geezers have to be cautious about buying from fellow members on making transactions. This isn't ebay or craigs list, its 3geez.com and we should have a higher standard to our fellow members and support for them on all matters like this. JIBMONEY
    Sure, $14 may seem like nothing. What matters is that this guy took people's money and never produced!
    88 LX-i coupe auto (241K DD), 88 LX-i coupe 5-speed, 89 SE-i coupe auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by stat1K View Post
    who is tim and where can i get naughty pictures of him?
    CARDONE SUCKS.

Vehicle
    94 accord DX coupe , 89 LX (R.I.P) , 89 LX-i Coupe (sold)

i here you it sucks getting money lost, but i kinda have to stick up for monky, he had done so many good transactions for so long, i think something larger has happend, no one has heard from him in a while, includeing close friends, your saying well it would be nice if he replied, well what if he was sitting in a hostpital or sometihng like that, i hope thats not the case, but i think something larger has happend , he was never a guy to take money and why would he ruin his rep buy stealing the money from a few sticker deals, i mean come on, he used to do deals with a couple 100 buck sound system components, i feel your pain on loseing money but with the fact that no one has even heard anything from him then it could be something other

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by labeledsk8r View Post
    i here you it sucks getting money lost, but i kinda have to stick up for monky, he had done so many good transactions for so long, i think something larger has happend, no one has heard from him in a while, includeing close friends, your saying well it would be nice if he replied, well what if he was sitting in a hostpital or sometihng like that, i hope thats not the case, but i think something larger has happend , he was never a guy to take money and why would he ruin his rep buy stealing the money from a few sticker deals, i mean come on, he used to do deals with a couple 100 buck sound system components, i feel your pain on loseing money but with the fact that no one has even heard anything from him then it could be something other
    Hey I understand that all of you have a history with him and delt with him in the past, thats cool. 9/18/07 is the last time he was online and I bought the decals on July 26th,07. Now I would like you to look when he has been online last. There is no excuse for this. JIBMONEY

Vehicle

Hey I understand that all of you have a history with him and delt with him in the past, thats cool. 9/18/07 is the last time he was online and I bought the decals on July 26th,07. Now I would like you to look when he has been online last. There is no excuse for this. JIBMONEY

there can be an excuse, i have even delt with him before but his feedback was perfect till just now, just becuse the site says he loged in doesnt mean anything, my password is saved and if someone hits the rong button BAM 3geez pops up and says i loged in. all someone had to do is turn on his computer, he could even be dead for all you know, (hope not) im not argueing with you it sucks, but i think you need to calm down a bit considering NO ONE knows were he is, thats includeing very close friends that are also members

Vehicle
    90 ED7 Si

Added HE ISN"T GONNA RIP YOU OFF!! You've been a member for 2 months so before you start slamming people you should find other ways to express your anger, and if you make 60k a year why do you care about 14. I know I'd count my losses and say fuck it. And that would be if I made 30.00 a year.
    I can't read the signature rules so MrBen deleted my signature.

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by Bglad420 View Post
    Added HE ISN"T GONNA RIP YOU OFF!! You've been a member for 2 months so before you start slamming people you should find other ways to express your anger, and if you make 60k a year why do you care about 14. I know I'd count my losses and say fuck it. And that would be if I made 30.00 a year.
    I am not here to slam anyone in this forum. I am just making people aware of whats going on here and making a stand against people that don't step up to the plate and take responsability for the actions. Monkey is selling the 3geez name and taking money without following through with his tranactions. Yeah your right I have been and member for 2 months and very proud of it. I have met some really cool people here and hope to help others in persute to better my 3geez. JIBMONEY

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

I am not here to slam anyone in this forum. I am just making people aware of whats going on here and making a stand against people that don't step up to the plate and take responsability for the actions. Monkey is selling the 3geez name and taking money without following through with his tranactions. Yeah your right I have been and member for 2 months and very proud of it. I have met some really cool people here and hope to help others in persute to better my 3geez. JIBMONEY
    well lets see your the only person out of 100 people that bought from him even 5 people out of 100 isent a big number
    when ur doing mass sales now he is one person as as u can tell hes not selling anything right now
    i highly doubt he quite making money so he could have 5 peoples orders even if it was say $100 its not worth risking a $300 a day for $100 right

also if any of us were able to get ahold of monkey im sure he would have chimed in by now trust me ive been trying to get ahold of him my self to no avail

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy View Post
    well lets see your the only person out of 100 people that bought from him even 5 people out of 100 isent a big number
    when ur doing mass sales now he is one person as as u can tell hes not selling anything right now
    i highly doubt he quite making money so he could have 5 peoples orders even if it was say $100 its not worth risking a $300 a day for $100 right

also if any of us were able to get ahold of monkey im sure he would have chimed in by now trust me ive been trying to get ahold of him my self to no avail
    I will take your word on it. JIBMONEY

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

this worries me on monkey now, this is really out of character for him. has anyone checked the local papers on line,where he lives? he has an extremly dangerous job,just read some of his posts on here about it. I hope nothing has happened to him. i mean people get insane when you mess with their cars, and he has to deal with it everyday. it's very possible he was shot and injured or killed,or is in a hospital somewhere. his job is just as dangerous as a bounty hunters. i mean people will kill you over a pair of shoes,they catch you dragging off their car and they might not think twice about killing you. I really hope nothing has happened to him.

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by lostforawhile View Post
    this worries me on monkey now, this is really out of character for him. has anyone checked the local papers on line,where he lives? he has an extremly dangerous job,just read some of his posts on here about it. I hope nothing has happened to him. i mean people get insane when you mess with their cars, and he has to deal with it everyday. it's very possible he was shot and injured or killed,or is in a hospital somewhere. his job is just as dangerous as a bounty hunters. i mean people will kill you over a pair of shoes,they catch you dragging off their car and they might not think twice about killing you. I really hope nothing has happened to him.
    exactly, thats why i was thinking he should calm down a little bit on acuseing monky, something biger coulda happend (hopeing not) that is alot bigger of a deal then 14 bucks

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    89 LXi Sedan (sold) - Car free now, with hella bikes

Quote Originally Posted by epic1400cs View Post
    1) I was mugged by 86LXItooFAST4me a couple of years ago - bought DC header, sent him $300 via Paypal and he has disappeared.
    Frantic did great job and some of other members have managed to receive their item but mine didn't arrive in the end.
    yeah i remember that my sister lived near him and managed to get a hold of his mom which is the only way any of the stuff was recovered.

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

I will take it in stride and drop this matter. I have no regrets starting this thread, if anything, it opened everyones eyes on how they can get screwed out of there money.I hope this helped, if not I didn't mean to piss anyone off. JIBMONEY

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

i tryed calling him but his phone is always off and it goes to voicemail.

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned