Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any body ripped off by other members on this site?

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik

Re: any body ripped off by other members on this site?

Where the fuck is monkey. 3geez is half as fun now. If messy were gone, we'd be doomed. We'd be left with CAH.

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by jibmoney View Post
    WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

2,4,20,5,10 DOLLARS it all adds up. Your right $14.00 is nothing especially when a person like me pulls in about $60,000 a year. I can afford to loose the money sure, but WTF. If $14.00 is not a big deal then it shouldn't be a big deal to give me back my money or communicate with me on the deal. I haven't heard from him since I sent the money. Monkey didn't work for that money, I did. To all that got ripped off on this site it makes me sad that as fellow 3geezers have to be cautious about buying from fellow members on making transactions. This isn't ebay or craigs list, its 3geez.com and we should have a higher standard to our fellow members and support for them on all matters like this. JIBMONEY
    Come on brother, hit me hit me, let it all out, I feel your pain.. I have been there too. I was only trying to talk you down a bit. I know it can really bug you when you stop to think about it, you come home with the habit of looking around for it , maybe it arrived,, nope not today.. So yea 14 dollars or 140 dollars, it is still prinicpal and that same feeling you were duuped.
    Keep in mind his E bay customers are not happy either, he told everybody here to buy from him off ebay because of the mishap earlier this year, he did not want the blame or hassle being owned by 3geez dot com.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    89 LXi Sedan (sold) - Car free now, with hella bikes

Where the fuck is monkey. 3geez is half as fun now
    i agree.. damn u monkey *shakes fist*

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by MessyHonda View Post
    i tryed calling him but his phone is always off and it goes to voicemail.
    from what cheese says is he lost his phone a couple months back and hasent had time to go get a new one

Vehicle
    1989 CA5 Aerodeck EXi 2.0 A20A4

I will take it in stride and drop this matter. I have no regrets starting this thread, if anything, it opened everyones eyes on how they can get screwed out of there money.I hope this helped, if not I didn't mean to piss anyone off. JIBMONEY
    I understand your point - I hate to be ripped off, too, especially if you spend your hard earned cash.

But sounds like something unusual with monky and I am hoping he is ok - hope he is in holiday or somehting.

I had some PM back and forth with Admin here about rip off issue but was told that when it comes to the selling/buying on this site, they can't interfere - as all we know, its up to between seller and buyer.
    I try to use Paypal but if the seller is almost bankrupt, the seller can your take money and disappear - Paypal would try to recover the money when the buyer report the incident but if there is no funding in the sellers bank account, Paypal cannot do anything (I had two cases like this)
    I would say, be careful to buy from somebody who is in debts(well, more or less we all are! hahaha)

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by epic1400cs View Post
    I understand your point - I hate to be ripped off, too, especially if you spend your hard earned cash.

But sounds like something unusual with monky and I am hoping he is ok - hope he is in holiday or somehting.

I had some PM back and forth with Admin here about rip off issue but was told that when it comes to the selling/buying on this site, they can't interfere - as all we know, its up to between seller and buyer.
    I try to use Paypal but if the seller is almost bankrupt, the seller can your take money and disappear - Paypal would try to recover the money when the buyer report the incident but if there is no funding in the sellers bank account, Paypal cannot do anything (I had two cases like this)
    I would say, be careful to buy from somebody who is in debts(well, more or less we all are! hahaha)
    funny thing about paypal is though if u get mad enough and yell a little and maybe talk to the manager ull get what u want lol
    when gfrg88 had his prob thats what i did and i got my money back

also from now on if i buy something i wait 2 weeks if i dont get a tracking number or conformation number i automatically open a ticket with paypal

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik

I have two things pending with paypal right now. Those fuckers!

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

hey somebody find cheese and see if he will go look for monkey,i'm not worried about money,i just want to know if he is ok. i know they live near each other because they used to hang out all the time.

Vehicle
    87 Accord Lxi Hatchback

Hmm, heres an Idea I just thought of. Maybe to find out where Monkey is, you can call the towing company's phone number he works for, and maybe you'll get Adrian on the phone, or you can ask whoever does pick up the phone if hes around. Surely you'll find out if hes still in the land of the living that way. Someone should give it a shot.

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue

im going to be heading out to the paint shop where my car is getting painted next week to talk to the owner, so ill stop by to see if adrian is at his job

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
    Hmm, heres an Idea I just thought of. Maybe to find out where Monkey is, you can call the towing company's phone number he works for, and maybe you'll get Adrian on the phone, or you can ask whoever does pick up the phone if hes around. Surely you'll find out if hes still in the land of the living that way. Someone should give it a shot.
    good idea, use common sense yaw...
    how about this one find out who's call list they are one, call in abandoned right hand drive 89 Accord.. wait for him to show up...

With all of our modern day convieniences, super tech cell phones, this is the ultra communication age.. yet we are still too busy to take a minute out of our day to do anything that threatens our 'schedules" , we are multitasking , media junkies yet with all of these tools we are accomplishing less and less... what a phenonmena.
    How did we ever do business without this stiff? well we did....

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by roodoo2 View Post

With all of our modern day convieniences, super tech cell phones, this is the ultra communication age.. yet we are still too busy to take a minute out of our day to do anything that threatens our 'schedules" , we are multitasking , media junkies yet with all of these tools we are accomplishing less and less... what a phenonmena.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy View Post
    from what cheese says is he lost his phone a couple months back and hasent had time to go get a new one

Vehicle
    1989 Accord DX

Quote Originally Posted by roodoo2 View Post

Ha we did business just fine...
    However, we didn't do business across the country with hundres of people on the side.

Look something as obviously happened; With the amount of merchandice/goods monkey was moving I really doubt that he would say screw it and pocket one maybe two hundred dollars. When in the long run he would have made more. Looking at his ebay feeback; some stuff did get sent out, but it was wrong color, wrong sticker ect.
    I'm not saying that it's right IF he decided to cut bait and get out if, because things got bussy, but you don't really know what happened. Hardrive crashes, his supplies/equipment burned up. Heck maybe some other drivers he worked with got fired, and he's doing double shifts.

'91 Kawasaki ZX600c =D
    '89 Accord DX A20a1 5spd
    '68 Ford Galaxie XL 396ci-Fe C6
    '07 Mazda 6 2.3L 5spd

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Ghetto geddy.. well over half of my post got lost somehow, there was another paragraph. I am defending MkyMonkey on this thread, so dont get misconbobulated.
    The communication thing was just a general observation attached to a piece of philosophy, which I am sure you can relate to, admittedly mine was java driven.
    This thread could be useful had it not turned into calling out one member, that now.... will be pretty embarassed by it. That my collegues, is not fair to him if his issues are beyond his control.
    I have read enough of this decal crap, I am sure there are other trades out there involving members that are much more fishy that this one.

Oh and M3Galaxie, you make a good point, twenty years ago I would have never sent off clear across the country for a carburator, or even something as simple as a box of smoked salmon,, but now days I think nothing of it.
    all of this stuff is in catalog form, posted on the www, some like a world wide garage sale... amazing to stop and think about it.
    Last edited by 2oodoor; 10-07-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Hey all this message is from Cheeseburger.
    hey bro whats up.

I went to take my car to get quoted for a paint job, and it was right in front of where Adrian Mkymonkey. He wasn't there but they paged him to call me. I met up with him at his house. He was telling me that right now he dose not have the internet in his house and he had to cancel his paypal account since they stole his wallet. He game me the cash so i could pay you. The only down fall to this is that i don't have paypal anymore. But if you can send me ur full name with address i can send you a US postal money order for the $14.00.

Hope you can understand

Abe. P
    I am glad that MKYMONKEY is ok and this resolves this issue completely JIBMONEY

Vehicle

hey bro whats up.

I went to take my car to get quoted for a paint job, and it was right in front of where Adrian Mkymonkey. He wasn't there but they paged him to call me. I met up with him at his house. He was telling me that right now he dose not have the internet in his house and he had to cancel his paypal account since they stole his wallet. He game me the cash so i could pay you. The only down fall to this is that i don't have paypal anymore. But if you can send me ur full name with address i can send you a US postal money order for the $14.00.

Hope you can understand

Abe. P
    wow his wallet got stolen, damn that sucks i should start leaving my pay pal debit card at home

Vehicle

hey bro whats up.

Hope you can understand

Abe. P
    You never sent me your address

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

man that sucks for monkey...lots of shit happens to him.

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger View Post
    You never sent me your address
    Hey man I PM you on this matter. Did you get the message?

Vehicle
    1991 Civic STD

Off-Topic a little bit, but doesn't something like this happen every time we get a source for 3Geez decals?

Of course I'm lazy. If I wanted to work on my car I'd have gotten a DSM
    Daily Drivers Done Right

Vehicle

Hey man I PM you on this matter. Did you get the message?

no sir

LX User

Well I cant believe mkymonkey was getting ripped on so bad cuz I havnt been on here long but I have seen many good transactions go on with im. hell didnt he even give the decals out for the AOM winners?

and I would defentily say a good tip is not to buy shit off of someone you dont know well. I have talked to Forrest for hours and hours and he has a good rep and now im buying about $200 worth of parts from him hell I just paypaled him some money and he shipped my parts very fast. I havnt recieved the parts yet cuz they where shipped yesterday but I am very confident I will get what I ordered from him in the shape he described.

so it wouldnt hurt to spend some time talking to your seller.

Vehicle
    89 LXi Coupe 5spd

I think god my wife has never seen this post. I would never get to buy anything from you guys. I had her read all the good seller info on here just so I could buy from here. Come tax time Ill be looking for a few new parts. Im looking for SEi swaybars, and some strut bars front and rear. Hell Id trade my wife for some cup holders, and a tan arm rest. LOL!!!!!

Remeber boys and girls Coupes rule, Hatchies drule, and 4 doors are for mothers..........

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Coupe Twins/89 SE-i Coupe/88 Suburban

The SE-i sway bars are the same as what came with your car. I believe the rear brackets were a little different though...
    Last edited by LX-incredible; 11-03-2007 at 01:44 PM.
    88 LX-i coupe auto (241K DD), 88 LX-i coupe 5-speed, 89 SE-i coupe auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by stat1K View Post
    who is tim and where can i get naughty pictures of him?
    CARDONE SUCKS.

Vehicle
    89 LXi Coupe 5spd

I was told that they where bigger. If not thats cool. One less thing on my list of many parts I want.

Remeber boys and girls Coupes rule, Hatchies drule, and 4 doors are for mothers..........