Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: any body ripped off by other members on this site?

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Coupe Twins/89 SE-i Coupe/88 Suburban

Re: any body ripped off by other members on this site?

A vigor rear will fit with minor mods. Someone was selling them on here awhile back... Or you could go with some ST bars: http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku
    88 LX-i coupe auto (241K DD), 88 LX-i coupe 5-speed, 89 SE-i coupe auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by stat1K View Post
    who is tim and where can i get naughty pictures of him?
    CARDONE SUCKS.

Vehicle
    89 LXi Coupe 5spd

Thanx. Ill have to look into that. sux azz they have no pic for it.

Remeber boys and girls Coupes rule, Hatchies drule, and 4 doors are for mothers..........

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

Quote Originally Posted by fogged View Post
    I think god my wife has never seen this post. I would never get to buy anything from you guys. I had her read all the good seller info on here just so I could buy from here. Come tax time Ill be looking for a few new parts. Im looking for SEi swaybars, and some strut bars front and rear. Hell Id trade my wife for some cup holders, and a tan arm rest. LOL!!!!!

i got some cupholders....PM me.

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXi Coupe, 07 Civic Si Coupe, 08 Civic hybrid

Yes, I paid this dude named elijah for an exhaust system back in May of 2006. Almost $300 dollars I sent Him and I never got shit... If I ever see him in real life I am going to castrate Him.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lxi Coupe

wow glad to see a whole thread dedicated to me lol.

ok the following is not an excuse its an explanation....

ok i have a phobia...well not a phobia per say but more of an annoying bad habit. I hate having things in my pockets, everytime i sit in my car i take everything out of my pockets, every time i go to a restaurant i take everything out....pretty much everywhere i sit i take everything off. shit sometimes when im standing just having a smoke i take shit out and set it somewhere like my desk or something. with that said...i was at a bar took my wallet out and set it on the bar. had a few drinks and left. so yes i lost my wallet AGAIN. its not a funny matter i do this all the time. haha ive not gone 6 mos without loosing it. anyway, i canceled my credit cards and so on. because i did that, ebay canceled my account, well suspended because payments didnt go through for not only the auction listings but for other things i bought from people. and yes my paypal is set directly to my bank account but i put a hold on it cuz i had my acct number in the wallet. anyway i refunded the people on ebay but still got bad rep. but with you jib, i simply forgot about it. i had so much shit going on because of the damn wallet i simply forgot. so when cheese came to my house i was like damn youre right and asked him to pay you. i canceled my phone because i just didnt like the plan anymore and got a new one. and thats why messy or cheese couldnt get ahold of me. work has been busier than ever. i havent been in my office for a while. i come in and leave since i have to do marketing, hang no parking signs, fix problems that my drivers cause, paint red firelane stripes and so on. ive just been busy and i plum forgot. i got a bit of time now and thats why ive been loggin on every once in a while. dude im so busy that rhonda is still parked, ive got a dizzy (not the one that i ordered from here since i never got it...so i too have been screwed but i dont bitch cuz i always expect it when it comes to ordering shit from forums. plus it was only 80 bucks not 250 or 400...i make 80 bucks in 10 mins) but havent installed it yet cuz i have no time. my black civic has cracked sus bushings and my blue one has blown shocks. so believe me when i say i have no time. i apologize for the whole ordeal and i hope no one thinks im still a dick cuz of this. shit when my machine went down i refunded everyone here. a total of 246 bucks. im not a thief i dont like stolen money, i like money that is earned (unless i find money on the street haha) but anyway all i can say is sorry.

but thanks for starting a thread on me hahaha.

3Geez Veteran Civic Accord Honda's Avatar
    Vehicle
    1995 Civic/ 1988 CRX

w00t monkeys not a con man yay! LOL

1988 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe 123k miles.

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

Quote Originally Posted by mkymonkey View Post
    wow glad to see a whole thread dedicated to me lol.

ok the following is not an excuse its an explanation....

ok i have a phobia...well not a phobia per say but more of an annoying bad habit. I hate having things in my pockets, everytime i sit in my car i take everything out of my pockets, every time i go to a restaurant i take everything out....pretty much everywhere i sit i take everything off. shit sometimes when im standing just having a smoke i take shit out and set it somewhere like my desk or something. with that said...i was at a bar took my wallet out and set it on the bar. had a few drinks and left. so yes i lost my wallet AGAIN. its not a funny matter i do this all the time. haha ive not gone 6 mos without loosing it. anyway, i canceled my credit cards and so on. because i did that, ebay canceled my account, well suspended because payments didnt go through for not only the auction listings but for other things i bought from people. and yes my paypal is set directly to my bank account but i put a hold on it cuz i had my acct number in the wallet. anyway i refunded the people on ebay but still got bad rep. but with you jib, i simply forgot about it. i had so much shit going on because of the damn wallet i simply forgot. so when cheese came to my house i was like damn youre right and asked him to pay you. i canceled my phone because i just didnt like the plan anymore and got a new one. and thats why messy or cheese couldnt get ahold of me. work has been busier than ever. i havent been in my office for a while. i come in and leave since i have to do marketing, hang no parking signs, fix problems that my drivers cause, paint red firelane stripes and so on. ive just been busy and i plum forgot. i got a bit of time now and thats why ive been loggin on every once in a while. dude im so busy that rhonda is still parked, ive got a dizzy (not the one that i ordered from here since i never got it...so i too have been screwed but i dont bitch cuz i always expect it when it comes to ordering shit from forums. plus it was only 80 bucks not 250 or 400...i make 80 bucks in 10 mins) but havent installed it yet cuz i have no time. my black civic has cracked sus bushings and my blue one has blown shocks. so believe me when i say i have no time. i apologize for the whole ordeal and i hope no one thinks im still a dick cuz of this. shit when my machine went down i refunded everyone here. a total of 246 bucks. im not a thief i dont like stolen money, i like money that is earned (unless i find money on the street haha) but anyway all i can say is sorry.

but thanks for starting a thread on me hahaha.
    glad you are ok,i figured something happened,some people got pissed off but most people knew that you wouldn't steal from the guys on the forum, so we figured something happened. get a wallet chain lol
    Last edited by lostforawhile; 12-18-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord LX

3geez for life!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow shit happens, Thanks for telling all of us the problems you were having Monkey. I would like to say that at least we have a history of what happened to you. When your busy like myself at work, everything really does take a back seat to work. I apologize for the things I said, but I think when people communicate on transactions they should be accountable to them. When you get ready to do the Jibmoney Accord Decal, let me know and I will be happy to pay you for it. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Vehicle
    1988 EX-i 4dr, 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 2006 TSX

Glad to see you come on and respond monkey... I hate people who just completely avoid situations that may be confrontational although I find I do it all to often myself.

Hope everything gets sorted out.

Yes, I paid this dude named elijah for an exhaust system back in May of 2006. Almost $300 dollars I sent Him and I never got shit... If I ever see him in real life I am going to castrate Him.
    I'll keep an eye out for him or his significant other at Nissan meets this coming year, and will see what I can do... thats brutal though.

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

i can vouch for him...HE DOES LIKE TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF HIS POCKETS.....he left his cam in my car at the SF meet

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue

my konis

:edit: I hate this thread. brings back bad memories lol

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseR View Post
    Almost 300 ? what.. 299.99?

[B]mkymonkey[B]
    ok i have a phobia...well not a phobia per say but more of an annoying bad habit. I hate having things in my pockets, everytime i sit in my car i take everything out of my pockets, every time i go to a restaurant i take everything out....pretty much everywhere i sit i take everything off. shit sometimes when im standing just having a smoke i take shit out and set it somewhere like my desk or something. with that said...i was at a bar took my wallet out and set it on the bar. had a few drinks and left.
    ... I wonder if it is the pantyhose

j/k
    dude, the wallet and keys thing is serious. cargo pants? LL Bean vest w/pockets? money belt?

Hope you have a better year oh eight

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    89 LXi Sedan (sold) - Car free now, with hella bikes

dude, the wallet and keys thing is serious. cargo pants? LL Bean vest w/pockets? money belt?
    monkey needs a purse

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lxi Coupe

yeah its a giant problem with me

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    monkey needs a purse
    I left you that one ^^

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Vigor

Quote Originally Posted by mkymonkey View Post
    i make 80 bucks in 10 mins
    hey im your friend

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    monkey needs a purse
    or worse a fanny pack
    - llia