Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone In South Texas? Like Close To Corpus Christi

Vehicle
    '01 BMW 740i,'87 Accord,'02 Accord EX-L,'76 Datsun 280Z,'05 Subaru Legacy GT*R.I.P.*

Question Anyone In South Texas? Like Close To Corpus Christi

i live down herre in south texas and want to meet some others 3geezers. all of my racing and car friends have other cars. none of them have a 3gee. i realy want to meet up with some people with 3geez. even if your not in my area im shurre u can drive herre. most of my friends are interested in cars. some arent. my friend started a car club so of course im in it. but we dont have ne 3geez. hope to get some replies. of if u perfurr u can pm me.
    Keep it HONDA. Or at least Asian.™
    *Weber 32/36*Pacesetter Header*2.25 in. Cat Back exhaust*SE-i rear disk brakes
    B18C swap ditched, A20 to be revived
    Looking for K20/trans for ultimate swap

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXI 4 door sedan automatic
    im probably one of the only ones here..im from SA. texas is too big for real
    Can You dig it, Sucka?? ---Booker T--

Too bad I don't live in Corpus any more. Lived there from 92-94. The 89 LXi was a lot newer back then.

I do get down there now and then to visit, but I hate the drive now. Too much traffic on I-35 between here and S.A!

Vehicle
    '01 BMW 740i,'87 Accord,'02 Accord EX-L,'76 Datsun 280Z,'05 Subaru Legacy GT*R.I.P.*
    yep DBMaster, i know wut u mean. on a good day u can drive from here to dallas in right about 8 hours. thats a bitch getting through S.A. cuz all the traffic. what part of dallas do u live in. i visit up there some times. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO POST IF THEY LIVE CLOSE TO ME.

I live in Lewisville, a suburb to the North of Dallas. When I lived in Corpus I was on the Southside near the instersection of Staples and Saratoga.

It is pretty tough driving I-35 through Austin, as well.

Vehicle
    i know where staples and saratoga r. i dont live too far from there. i liver on a street called montego. its by holly and weber. u know wherre this is? oh ya . because i talk soo much about cars, every time i say holly and weber, people think im talking about carbs. lol. hahaha.

Vehicle
    89 lxi
    I might be going down to corpus for Corpus Christi Heatwave here pretty soon. Probably not but if I decide to I will post up.
    "Chrome rims lookin six feet tall, but the car sittin lower than a fat man on a seesaw"- Chamillion of the Swishahouse

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lxi
    im in longview, east texas. i used to play soccer in lewisville db. we all need to figure out where to meet, and have a big @$$ texas meet. ive been wanting to do that for a long freakin time!
    1989 honda accord lx-i. APPEARANCE: 17" eagle alloy racing rims series 169. onsoku racing coilovers for a 90 accord, suicide trunk, green LED undercarraige kit (scans, strobes, beats to music, and solid), 1 20" green lava tube, 3 20" green neons, 2 9" mini green neons, 1 15" lightining rod, 1 10" green neon, neon green racing pedals, 2 green interior strobes, set of headlight strobes in trunk, 1 15" tourquoise in trunk, green LED windshield squirters, reverse indiglo gauges. PERFORMANCE: J-SPEC A18 ENGINE, stage 1 clutchmaster clutch, tenzo r muffler, 2 1/4" piping, custom cold air intake, with ractive filter. AUDIO: jvc kamelion cd player, jenson 6x9's, jenson 6 1/2's

**The 3rd Gen formally known as radioactiveaccord/weetoddedd**

Vehicle
    well i didnt see any of yall from texas at the car show here. i wish i would have seen a 3gee. the closest thing i saw was an old mitsubishi galant VR-4(rare). but no old hondas.we realy need to have a texas 3geez meet.

Vehicle
    ok now i know there has to be more than this. there just has to be more people that live here in texas .

Vehicle
    '73 Datsun 240Z/'91 300ZXTT
    THANK GOD! I'm in Lewisville too! thought I was the only one! Hey we need to meet up and ride together- a Lewisville 3g posse!:badass:
    KaMi's 1988 Honda Accord LX-I 5-Spd Hatch
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Vehicle
    Hey, if you want to come up to Dallas we are organizing a meet for mid- March. Visit the thread at Dallas Texas Area Meet. The more the merrier!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Vehicle
    i would love to go up there but i havnt tested my car yet. i havnt drove it over long distances and im shur it would make it but until i get a tune up and other stuff i dont know. this sounds pretty ghetto but i am only 16 and my grandma who i live with is a bitch about letting me drive far. that will change soon though. the thing i think i need is new tie rod ends and some new suspension bushings. and also an alignment. then i can get outa town. so none of yall live newhere near corpus christi? damn i need to get some people from here to get on this board.

Vehicle
    Sorry bro, I actually live slightly NORTH of Dallas. But u are welcome at any of our meets when you can make it!

Vehicle
    im hoping some of the guys here in south texas will wanna meet up sometime soon. its gettin boaring being the only one with a fixed up 3gee.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXI 4 door sedan automatic
    i knows how you feel
    Can You dig it, Sucka?? ---Booker T--

Vehicle
    1986 SE-X accord R.I.P,1986 LX-I hatch R.I.P,1988 accord coupe project
    Hey koniglxi I live in sa too, where about do you live? Mabye we can meet up yo.

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 honda accord
    well well well i found me some texas boy finalley cause i'm
    from georgetown 15 mile north of austin i got me a 3gee to
    hope to meet yall some day till then keep them 3geez in good
    shape

Vehicle
    '95 del Sol VTEC
    i live in San Angelo if anyone knows where that is.
    -T.C.

Originally posted by HostileJava
    are you making fun of me because I think coroncho80 is hot?

Vehicle
    2003 Infiniti G35 sedan
    I like this whole idea bout a Texas meet....hmmmm where to meet up...hey i got an idea..lets meat up in Houston TX....Its in the middle of everyone...
    does anyone like this idea

Vehicle
    Houston sounds great. only thing is that i wrecked my car exactly a week ago 2day. im hopin by march i will get it totaly fixed. my uncle in Houston is an old mechanic that is into hondas. he is puttin a B18 or bigger into his '91 civic HB. he knows his shit and could probley put a more powerful engine that has more aftermarket parts into my 3gee. im going up that way at the end of Jan. for that races. my friend with his turbo 5.0 mustang is racing up there. im not sure if its in houston or san antonio. ill find out soon. and for yall who live near houston and want to fix up your honda, ill ask my uncle if he will put in engines. if so i can probley tell yall where to go.

Vehicle
    89 lxi
    I'll be in Houston this weekend.
    "Chrome rims lookin six feet tall, but the car sittin lower than a fat man on a seesaw"- Chamillion of the Swishahouse

DX User
    Vehicle
    none but drive a Mazda 2002 626 ES-V6
    sorry for bringing up a old thread, I wouldn't of brang it up if hondaboy wasn't still around which I believe he is but anyways. I'm in Portland, Texas, Hondaboy, but I don't have a 3g yet. Went to Del Mar last semester so I didn't have time to get a job. Right noe I'm looking for a job so I can start saving for a 3rd gen perfer 86 standard. but thats another thing. So hows it hanging in Corpus?
    Last edited by Tech^salvager; 02-11-2005 at 08:03 AM.

Vehicle
    1986 Accord LX-i *** 2002 Mustang GT
    there is no one here in austin, lol. but there are a shit load of 3Gs here
    "Seriously, I have a half o' pack of Rolaids in my dipper" -Stewie (Family Guy)

Car Pics
    vBGarage

Vehicle
    2003 Infiniti G35 sedan
    gawd this thread is old...i was look cool a texas meetbut i saw my old post on here... that was like a year ago or somethin..