Thread: hello goodbye

DX User

hello goodbye

Well, Thursday my stepmother passed away. Wednesday I go back East to bury her. Part of my inheritance is a 50K mile 2005 Odessey van.
    Wed. morning (early) I'm dropping off the Accord at my buddy's car lot in Lubbock and he's driving me to the airport. I'm driving the van back from Connecticut. The Accord is getting wholesaled off; probably to old Mexico.

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Re: hello goodbye

Hey this doesnt mean you have to stay away! There are some Honda van fans here too.
    Sorry for your loss.

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

shit sell that van its a lil over millage lol dont give me any of that its a memory bs it was only in the family maybe 3 years lol

im also sorry for your loss ive been there i know how it is of course ive never had to leave cali for a funeral but thats cause only like 1 part of my fam is out of cali and thats my dads sister her husband and there 2 kids lol
    everyone else live in cali
    Last edited by ghettogeddy; 05-26-2008 at 08:25 AM.

DX User

Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy View Post
    shit sell that van its a lil over millage lol dont give me any of that its a memory bs it was only in the family maybe 3 years lol

im also sorry for your loss ive been there i know how it is of course ive never had to leave cali for a funeral but thats cause only like 1 part of my fam is out of cali and thats my dads sister her husband and there 2 kids lol
    everyone else live in cali
    As soon as the van clears probate, it will be sold. The Accord has 183K on it, 5th gear is out. I don't know what I'll replace it with; though; I've always wanted a beater 'vette!