Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Meet!

LX User
    Vehicle
    my tight ass 88 carbed lx accord!!! and a 95 teg

Georgia Meet!

hey somebody forget about georgia huh!

me and jay had something planned but then it feel apart if anyone is in ga or close to it we would really like to try and set up a meet so post messages please
    flipping off cops isnt a good thing?

mods:
    Custom red and black interior by krylon, 95 gsr rims wrapped in yokohamas, apex n1 exhaust, carbon fiber hood, custom candy apple red tails, clear front turn signals, razo foot pedals, el gauges from pro car parts, carbon fiber gauge bezel, sparco color 2 steering wheel, limited editon sparco torino racing seat with 4 point clubman seatbelt, 7 inch in dash flip out screen dvd player, custom mounted kenwood flip out cd player mounted in casette holder, sei console, 2 7in. montiors to be mounted in headrest of sparcos, blue neon tubes, h4 headlight conversion with blue city lights,ngk plugs and wires

future mod. weber 32/36 with weber intake shaved handles and trunk

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    they are around....hell met someone else today, told him about the board, he was impressed. Hopefully he'll get on and post.

Micah, up for it?
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

LX User
    Vehicle
    oohhh jay im mad you and micah went to the nopi nats without me im right here dude. lol thats kinda messed up i would have wanted to see him race that teg.

mods:
    Custom red and black interior by krylon, 95 gsr rims wrapped in yokohamas, apex n1 exhaust, carbon fiber hood, custom candy apple red tails, clear front turn signals, razo foot pedals, el gauges from pro car parts, carbon fiber gauge bezel, sparco color 2 steering wheel, limited editon sparco torino racing seat with 4 point clubman seatbelt, 7 inch in dash flip out screen dvd player, custom mounted kenwood flip out cd player mounted in casette holder, sei console, 2 7in. montiors to be mounted in headrest of sparcos, blue neon tubes, h4 headlight conversion with blue city lights,ngk plugs and wires

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    it was wicked dude. Sorry I forgot to contact you, my bad. Did you go anyway?
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    Im here!!! Just moved here actually from So. Cal... I'm going to the NAPA 500 next month at the AMS in Hampton w/ my dad... he's senior V.P in charge of Technology for the company... catalog, napaonline... all that jazz is basically run by him so we got 2 free tickets for the hospitality tent (basically snacks and stuff w/ Michael Waltrip ) as well as pit passes and I think we have special seating with the other Napa employees... anyways... if any of you guys were planning on going we should all meet up... maybe cruz around the streets and what not... any ideas??? I might be able to get discount tickets if you're interested I'll ask him... It's pretty expensive for 2 days + pit + hosp.tent... I told him that I wanted to go for qualifying and happy hour but Im not sure if he'll go those days or not... anyways... there ya have it...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    Welcome to the South....hope you like it here. Obviously you like racing, so you should fit right in
    I won't be going to anywhere for a while; NOPI ate my money up. Now, if you want to cruise around and just meet, that I can do. You are West by about 3-4 hrs travel time for me, but about 2, I think, for tightwhitelx. I'm sure we can get something up and running.
    Also, GDGuy11B will come up sometimes, depending on what is happening, so you might see him, too. Welcome to the party.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i, 00 Civic EX
    i'm up for traveling.
    89 Silverstone Metallic LXi, custom Air Intake, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, A'PEXi N1 exhaust with 2.25" pipe, ACT clutch, Xenon body kit

3geez member since July 11, 2001

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXi Coupe
    Where are ya'll meeting i'm intrested. Anywhere near Columbus/ Ft. Benning area?
    2.25 Sprint drop w/ Bilstien struts in rear & Koni's in the front, moddified 94-97 Accord CAI, JDM power folding mirrors, Prelude A arms, Naxos exhaust, K&N Filter, Accel coil, Advanced timing, NGK-R plugs, 7.5mm wires, Apc H4 headlight conversion, PIAA hyper plasma bulbs every where, 17" Exel Maj rims wrapped in 205/40 17 Kumho tires, w/ 5% platinum tint, painted calipers & drums, shaved tail lights, moldings, antana, squirters, and emblems, Clarion DRB3675 head unit w/ Clarion 6x9s

LX User
    Vehicle
    well finally some people from the south speak up well guys lets try for one weekend in october post up some weekend you think you can make it and we will go from there jay you already know im available any weekend so that just leaves our other guys. guys post up and lets get this thing going.

mods:

Vehicle
    Works for me. I guess October is advanced notice enough. Let me see when I got finals/midterms, and go from there.

Vehicle
    how does end of oct. sound??? I want to get my sprints on and a few other things going.... any I Ideas... oh ya and thanks for the welcome guys... 2-3 hours is nothing... lets get this going again...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    Hmmmm...it sounds doable.....Micah?

Vehicle
    i guess its ok, are we talking one all day hang out, or weekend thing? i might be able to cruise up there one day at the end of this month...just gotta give me 2 week notice to take off work

Micah
    89 Silverstone Metallic LXi, custom Air Intake, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, A'PEXi N1 exhaust with 2.25" pipe, ACT clutch, Xenon body kit

Vehicle
    Probably just the one day. I think it's best for you and others if we do it south of Atlanta. We'll have to figure someplace to meet, maybbe do the BBQ thing, given the fact some of us are dead broke.

Vehicle
    68rs camaro, 89 formula 350
    If its possible for me I would like to meet also.

LX User
    Vehicle
    how is october 25th for everyone now we just need a place

mods:

Vehicle
    I may have something going on one weekend end of this month, so I need to check, but either the weekend of the 25th, or the one after sounds good.

South of Atlanta look good to everyone? It'll be a median for all of us with 3+ hour drive times, except for Micah, and maybe dhcarss.

Jermaine: we need a place out in the sticks some, away from people. Got anywhere down 75?

Vehicle
    maybe those who are north more (if any) could meet somewhere in the middle and cruze down together... that would be pretty cool... who's close to me anyways???? Kennesaw / Powder Springs area??? Im right off the 75 about umm 15-20min or so north of the 285 loop.... Just a thought....
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    how about Valdosta? is that too far down south for you guys?

LX User
    Vehicle
    yeah thats kinda far for me we need to meet up somewhere everyone knows about how about at six flags cause everyone knows where that is

mods:

Vehicle
    It depends on Micah, and I don't think i can afford Six Flags. That place is $35 a hit now, and ugh, that just pops my money.

Banned
    Vehicle
    who knows?
    um,i think im up for it.... i may not have my teg then though since my cousin might be buying it, so i just may be forced to drive my 3rd gen lol if that happnes i cant drive too far cuz i dont trust the cars tires but even if that happens it wont take long for me to find another 2nd gen teg to replace mine(DAMN AUTO) but anyways im almost up for anything, i should have a job this week soooo working around that may be difficult....we could all meet in macon...and btw, jay did u tell justin that u beat me? just woderin cuz some1 told me that justin said u beat me...

Vehicle
    brett, i bet i can beat your teg. what do you think jay?

Vehicle
    No, I didn't tell him that, but it would help if my car actually could get off the line with power :p

Micah: Oh, I'd say you could, easily. Given I was behind him by half a car length the entire time, I'd say you would have him by end of 2nd gear. I've driven your car, I know

LX User
    Vehicle
    i wasnt saying lets go to six flags i was just saying lets meet up there like when you get off at the exit to six flags there is a gas station to the left and six flags is to the right we could meet up at the gas station that way we could all figure out what we wanted to do. cause of a place down 75 out in the sticks i dont really know of any places so i figured we would all just hang out and cruise around or something. we all need to leave some numbers too so we keep in contact with each other during that weekend jay i got your number and you got mine jay i know youve got micah's so guys post up some numbers or something lets get an exact number of how many people too. right now its me jay, micah,?

mods: