Thread: Stickitsportswear

Accord of the Year - 2008

Vehicle
    89 Accord No Motor and 88 Accord HB LX-i

Thumbs up Stickitsportswear

I am promoting my good friend new Tshirt web site and he dose costom Tshirt toso here the link for you guys who want to take a look.
    http://www.stickitsportswear.com/index.php

*Admin edit*

Advertising and SPAM: You may not use this site and its resources to spam other sites or individuals or perform any action that violates any law. Advertising is permitted in a member’s signature, but requires permission of a forum moderator or administrator to post an advertising link on the board, with specific exceptions. The exceptions are as follows:
    (a) The user is selling a specific item (ex. a power window motor) in the appropriate Marketplace forum.
    (b) The user is alerting other members to a site that the user feels would be helpful or interesting to other members, and the user is not affiliated with the site or does not personally know anyone affiliated with the site.
    Last edited by TWOLOUDNPROUD; 07-28-2008 at 07:55 PM.
    LX-R coming soon Here's a hint. 89mm stroke/ 41.60cc head /ARP head & main stud's /SRP piston's 81.5mm 9:5:1/Crower Rod's & more to come

Vehicle

Re: Stickitsportswear

Bump
    LX-R coming soon Here's a hint. 89mm stroke/ 41.60cc head /ARP head & main stud's /SRP piston's 81.5mm 9:5:1/Crower Rod's & more to come

Vehicle

By the way this is not spam this is a family friendly site there on pop up's no pron and no B.S and for you guys & gal's who can draw and sketck you can send it to him and make some cash he looking new artist all the time.Just give it a chance.
    Last edited by TWOLOUDNPROUD; 07-28-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by TWOLOUDNPROUD View Post
    By the way this is not spam this is a family friendly site there on pop up's no pron and no B.S and for you guys & gal's who can draw and sketck you can send it to him and make some cash he looking new artist all the time.Just give it a chance.
    so he does custom shirts will he do any design or only stick figures

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy View Post
    so he does custom shirts will he do any design or only stick figures
    any design and custom design and he looking new artist the stick figures line is for kids he just started this site last week so i am trying help him out by getting web site out there.

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by TWOLOUDNPROUD View Post
    any design and custom design and he looking new artist the stick figures line is for kids he just started this site last week so i am trying help him out by getting web site out there.
    ya im gona need some one to do prints for me when i finally get the money to do them wounder if he would do them on a piece by piece thing

can you talk to him and ask if he will do it to order like if i ned one or 2 as long as i have the design im sure ill order more then 2 lol prolly end up in the 30 or 40 range by the time im done just need a couple for demos

also what size and style shirts he can get i need L XL XXL XXXL IN TALL TEES