Thread: shaved corner markers??

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles

shaved corner markers??

Im thinking about shaving my cornermarkers and painting them the body color... then putting some 1x2in clear sidemarkers... then Im going to paint the headlight eyebrows black... my car is midnight blue.... eventually it'll be viper blue.... I wanted to hookup the parking light part of the cornermarker (the one that stays on when the headlights are on and blinks when you use the blinker) and connect that to the clear sidemarker... any ideas???? its either that or use a dark transparent coat on the cornermarkers to match the black eyebrows....
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    88 Accord LXi
    Yeah it would probably be less of a hassle to just paint them with night shades or something like that. Shaving them would be a hard task to do and make it look good. But use a clear coat after the night shades because if you dont then it will start to fade to a dull black do to UV rays.
    16" DTM wheels wrapped w/Parada's Suspension Techinics 2" Drop Centerforce stage one clutch Aerospeed floor bar accord Intake Accel racing wires Tribal flame Graphics FOR SALE 4500 obo

Vehicle
    cool... thanks... I just thought it would be a new look ya know... no corner markers... I have to get some body work done anyway so I figured that I would just ask the guy how much he would charge to do it... I would love to put some 1x2in clear sidemarkers on there...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    anyone on this????
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~