Thread: AOM Nov 08

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

AOM Nov 08

Looks like it is closed for nominations.
    This comes as a surprise to me because I didn't know we were on strict time constraints considering how long it takes to put up elections and even award AOM. Of course I do not want to violate the rules and regs, but as of late, none of us have been johnny on the spot for one reason or another when it comes to forum business.
    I am asking that it be opened back up for business and let's pay attention to get somebody in there. I am just as guilty as anyone else because I had a very deserving member in mind weeks ago but procrastinated getting him in for November.

Other wise alternatives? default last month's first runner up to November AOM, keep Oct. in for another month? let's have some feedback here, this is not good.

Vehicle
    1988 Hatch LXI

Re: AOM Nov 08

Yes I agree. Its not November yet , so there is still time to nominate someone and vote. Last month's voting started late also

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee

There are already stipulations in the rules for this situation that will be adhered to.

5) The Award Process
    - Upon the closing of the AOM voting thread, 3geez Administration is to create a thread congratulating the current owner of the winning vehicle. This thread will be open for all members to comment.
    - The Winner Thread is to contain a picture of the winning vehicle and the write-up submitted in the nomination thread.
    - The current owner of the winning vehicle will receive a custom user title signifying his/her award of AOM.
    - If there is only one valid nomination, then there will not be a voting stage. The sole nomination will be named AOM.
    - If no vehicles are nominated for AOM, the second place contestant from the most recent voting poll will be awarded AOM. In following months, if nominations continue to be absent, or if the second place contestant from the most recent voting poll has already been awarded AOM in the past 24 months, the selection will move on to the next eligible second place contestant in subsequently prior voting polls.
    - Joe

3Geez Veteran Civic Accord Honda's Avatar
    Vehicle
    1995 Civic/ 1988 CRX

ah cool...
    so that means
    Haridev will win? i think the gatedane won last year but not 100% sure lol

1988 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe 123k miles.

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Like the caption says.....

for tits and giggles