Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Dick Head Racing inc.Mounts & More

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord SE-i Coupe

Re: Welcome to Dick Head Racing inc.Mounts & More

Quote Originally Posted by 'A20A3' View Post
    well i guess they're not shipping by tricycle...more like a unicycle.
    and hes not very good at it so he keeps falling.
    '89 SE-i Coupe
    Awaiting Garage
    Quote Originally Posted by AccordEpicenter View Post
    its better to be retarded than advanced

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Coupe Twins/89 SE-i Coupe/88 Suburban

Does someone need to give them a call or something?
    88 LX-i coupe auto (241K DD), 88 LX-i coupe 5-speed, 89 SE-i coupe auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by stat1K View Post
    who is tim and where can i get naughty pictures of him?
    CARDONE SUCKS.

Accord of the Year - 2008

Vehicle
    89 Accord No Motor and 88 Accord HB LX-i

Quote Originally Posted by LX-incredible View Post
    Does someone need to give them a call or something?
    Give who a call?
    LX-R coming soon Here's a hint. 89mm stroke/ 41.60cc head /ARP head & main stud's /SRP piston's 81.5mm 9:5:1/Crower Rod's & more to come

Vehicle
    2005 ES2 Civic, 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4

really tommy, really?
    dead white and blue

Vehicle

really tommy, really?
    If you want out of this group buy just say so or i can just shut down this group all together.the only ones wont be affected shutting down this group buy would is the investor's and who already paid there deposit.I am just as fraustrated as the rest of you guys i FUCKING HATE being told one thing and something else happening Like telling you guys that the mounts are going to be here and they don't show up it makes look like a ASS to you guys nothing pisses more then that. called them again today and talked to the guy i made the deal with and he told me they will be shipped tomorrow I'm not going to hold my breath but he said he going to email me some pic's of them tomorrow before he sends them out to me so lets see if that happens I am just like the rest of waiting dam mounts my project is stalled untel i get themright now i am so pissed off i can't see straight about this so i am out. Later.
    LX-R coming soon Here's a hint. 89mm stroke/ 41.60cc head /ARP head & main stud's /SRP piston's 81.5mm 9:5:1/Crower Rod's & more to come

Vehicle

deep breaths.
    dead white and blue

Vehicle

deep breaths.
    Your answer tells me you want out of this group buy . DONE

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

deep breaths.

dude dont ruin it for every one else...go work on your civic

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by MessyHonda View Post
    There no need to worry he just ruined it for him self.He out.

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments

hang on Tommy. I think he was just trying to lighten it up a bit, and didn't mean to insult you or all the hard work you're putting into this. By no means do we think you're being the ass here. Hell, you started this g/b so it's pretty obvious you're itching to get these just as bad, if not worse, than the rest of those that bought in. I could be wrong, but I don't think he'd say something like that just to piss anyone off.

I've had to only help on g/b's in the past, not organize them, and that alone was such a pain in the balls, so I fully appreciate all that you are doing here with this. Unless I'm way off base, I think statik does as well.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    89 Honda Accord LXi, Coupe & Sedan

Okay all, You all really don't know what happens when a production run goes into production.

If you whinners would do your research, you would see that the last production runs of the cam gears was delayed by months and we got alot of whinners doing the same crap.

Sit back and let this happen. As a person with first hand knowledge of what goes on with production runs I understand what Tommy is going through.

He is just as anxsous as they rest of you to get this done.
    Phil

Vehicle
    1986 SE-X accord R.I.P,1986 LX-I hatch R.I.P,1988 accord coupe project

I know first hand all to well how these group buys go-the CF hood group buy was a joke,at least with this GB you have people whom have already paid up for sure. I am still anticipating these mounts so when you get pics you get pics I am in no rush

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by markmdz89hatch View Post
    hang on Tommy. I think he was just trying to lighten it up a bit, and didn't mean to insult you or all the hard work you're putting into this. By no means do we think you're being the ass here. Hell, you started this g/b so it's pretty obvious you're itching to get these just as bad, if not worse, than the rest of those that bought in. I could be wrong, but I don't think he'd say something like that just to piss anyone off.

I've had to only help on g/b's in the past, not organize them, and that alone was such a pain in the balls, so I fully appreciate all that you are doing here with this. Unless I'm way off base, I think statik does as well.
    thanks mark. i'm glad when sensible people are around to sort things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Messy Honda
    really? you guys are too much man, you know that we all drive honda's right? like it's a honda thing not an accord vs civic thing. too much i tell ya...

@ Tommy

if you don't want my money tommy that's fine but that just makes it cost more money for the other people on this thread i'm trying to do the right thing and help like i said i would for a car I DON'T HAVE. this should show some dedication right? i don't even know if i want to help after these reactions from an "adult." and yeah, that goes in quotations.
    dead white and blue

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments

ok, everyone said their peace. ...now let's end the poop-talk and get back to business.

In Tommy's defense, I'm sure this was just a knee-jerk reaction to the amount of "where's my F'in mounts" messages he's been getting over these. And as both Phil and Tommy said, it can get VERY irritating when you're trying to coordinate something like this, with real money involved, and you have to take the brunt of the fabricators' broken promises and missed date commitments. He can't go back and scream at Innovative or we risk them just pulling the plug on on, and he didn't to anything wrong by relaying, to us, the promises that they make him.

Tommy's been around here a while and is a stand up guy. We all get our feathers ruffled from time to time, but that's life.

Tommy --> Do they just do mounts, or is there any consideration on their part to doing the shift-rods? The axle's are another story all-together, but I'll see what calls I can make to possibly help that for you guys.
    Last edited by markmdz89hatch; 03-10-2009 at 10:39 AM.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle

Tommy

if you don't want my money tommy that's fine but that just makes it cost more money for the other people on this thread i'm trying to do the right thing and help like i said i would for a car I DON'T HAVE. this should show some dedication right? i don't even know if i want to help after these reactions from an "adult." and yeah, that goes in quotations.
    really tommy, really?
    deep breaths.
    So your telling me that the two comment as listed above are reactions from an "adult. PLEASE!!!! Do you think I'm Stupid? i just had to ask. I rather eat the difference and pay out of my own pocket to keep the price where it's at then to get help from people who act like you did yesterday. I don't need this kind of BS right now from you or anyone else this may be the last chance for something like this to happen for 3Geez we are dieing off and i hate to say that but it true that's why most of the big companies wont even look at us for after market parts and the ones that do we have to beg them to get something made for us this sucks Ass there been many times i could have got a new car but i didn't. I love my Accord's and i going to keep them as long as i can keep them on the road.To me my Accord is like the 69 Camaro or 68 Stingray is to other guys it's my Hot Rod and if other don't under stand that or like it i say fuck them and they can kiss my ass to. This gb is coming together faster then the other gb before it but that comes with a price for me and that is stress. I am going to push this gb as fast as i can to get it done i don't want to wait a year to get this shit done now.
    Last edited by TWOLOUDNPROUD; 03-10-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Vehicle

it's sad that you would get so bent out of shape over 2 comments totalling less than 10 words on an internet forum. especially since you don't know me in real life and really have no idea how i said the comment. i know for a fact that you are older than me and yet you continue to act as if you were 12 or need i bring up some of your past threads. if you want to remove me go ahead, i do have other things to spend the money on so it's no skin off my back. but like i said before, there's no reason to act the way you do... as far as my comments being "adult"... i think they're way more adult than removing someone because you can't take a joke like "deep breaths," fucking pitiful man.

good luck to the other buyers in this thread i hope you buy the mounts and put those b's in your car asap it's gonna be killer to see the revival of the 3g. all i can say is mmmm b20v.
    dead white and blue

Vehicle

it's sad that you would get so bent out of shape over 2 comments totalling less than 10 words on an internet forum. especially since you don't know me in real life and really have no idea how i said the comment. i know for a fact that you are older than me and yet you continue to act as if you were 12 or need i bring up some of your past threads. if you want to remove me go ahead, i do have other things to spend the money on so it's no skin off my back. but like i said before, there's no reason to act the way you do... as far as my comments being "adult"... i think they're way more adult than removing someone because you can't take a joke like "deep breaths," fucking pitiful man.

good luck to the other buyers in this thread i hope you buy the mounts and put those b's in your car asap it's gonna be killer to see the revival of the 3g. all i can say is mmmm b20v.
    Your right i don't know you so i am suppose to get your sense of humor just like that I don't think so. To me your post was a smart ass comment then i tell you im not in the mood for that shit and what do you do? you come back with one more smart ass comment. I asked you before you posted the last smart ass comment are you in or are you out by you posting another smart ass comment tell's me you were out. Now for my past thread's yes there been time's i have taking things out of context and i have gone a little out there and i can admit to that and taking things the wrong way but this is not one of those time's. You need to learn that your sense of humor is not for everyone and they are not going get it every time your friends may get you but they know you not everyone thinks the same way or thinks the same thing is funny. What i am trying to say whats funny to you may be a fuck-you to some one else remember that.

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by markmdz89hatch View Post

Tommy --> Do they just do mounts, or is there any consideration on their part to doing the shift-rods? The axle's are another story all-together, but I'll see what calls I can make to possibly help that for you guys.
    The shift-rod from the 90-93 integra will work in our Accord's now the for the axle's they are working on something right now and a AC pump adaptor and i asked them about doing a traction bar thay said they would look in to in but if the do make the traction bar it would be for B-series motor's only.

Vehicle

Here you guys go.

Vehicle

Now if any one else wants on the list let me know now i am closing the list this sunday.

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments

holy shitballs

any pics of the mounts installed? sick pics Tommy. props for doing what you did to get this done
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    89 Honda Accord LXi, Coupe & Sedan

Great job, now lets get the money together and get this done.
    Phil

Talking Re: Welcome to Dick Head Racing inc.Mounts & More

Quote Originally Posted by nswst8 View Post
    Great job, now lets get the money together and get this done.
    Phil is right on the money here!
    while on the subject of money. Phil how about changing the nswst8 name to money?
    un-motivated!
    someone make me an offer i just could not say no to.

3GR

Vehicle
    1986 SE-X accord R.I.P,1986 LX-I hatch R.I.P,1988 accord coupe project

where do I send the money to tommy

its been a while since i spent any time looking at my pri mounts. Maybe zack can help me out with that one. What did they change though as stater earlier in the thread. i unfortunatly wasted my monthly funds already on a different project so ill pass. Thanks for the offer and I congratulate you on a great opportunity youve brought to the forum. Good job tommy