Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cant believe you guys dont remember me...

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX hatchback

Re: I cant believe you guys dont remember me...

Apparently I should be banned since it always takes me like a month to deliver on pics when I say I've done something.

ps. I finally dropped my car. Tokicos and Sprints. No you won't get to see pics until I get off my lazy ass and take them. lol
    Lostforawhile:we have to pick on him he's CAH he spray painted himself into this corner with the accord.

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy View Post
    i could care less what he th0inks lol everyone gets an opinion but he just pushed it a lil to far by making a thread about being banned before lol

speaking of bans when we got hacked i had made a lil thread over at accord tuner and one guy says we deserved it because aparently he got banned for not posting pics fast enough

his handle was integral and i looked at the ban log and all it says was previously banned user but no reason any one know anything about it
    OMG
    OMG
    F-onda is still around, did you notice he said different cities dot dot dot
    btw, somebody seems to thing the grand am guy is the same guy, true?
    he had posted up a track time that I am pretty sure was BS, he never followed up.
    F=onda has alter egos and must be off his meds here lately referencing the FP.

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    I probably will be, but not by choice! :P

There is just no way you can slice it that 100whp dyno pulls are worth anybody's time. That being said I love 3g's but this forum takes itself way too serious sometimes.

He was being pleasant enough IMO, and I totally agree that having a spray painted beater 3g and making fun of 100whp dyno pulls is totally reasonable.

I have 2 3g's one that I love and will probably die with, and another that I hate furiously with a passion most will never understand. I can understand both sides of this... and I think this guy is okay.

Oh well doesn't matter now, just cheel yo's!
    You must not have seen his other posts. He was a douchebag long before he ever posted the spork thread. And got banned before that as well. It had absolutely nothing to do with that. It went from us explaining why we have fun with our cars at all into him calling us idiots basically. And then he went out and bought a bunch of parts for his car, after saying we're idiots for doing the same thing. Fuck him, I'm happy to have banned him, and it's fun to get to ban him over and over again.
    Last edited by 2ndGenGuy; 02-07-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Vehicle
    2012 Civic si, old bikes.

i could care less what he th0inks lol everyone gets an opinion but he just pushed it a lil to far by making a thread about being banned before lol

speaking of bans when we got hacked i had made a lil thread over at accord tuner and one guy says we deserved it because aparently he got banned for not posting pics fast enough

his handle was integral and i looked at the ban log and all it says was previously banned user but no reason any one know anything about it

Here is a quote from Integrals "noob with an h22" thread

Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL
    i might as well be chastised right now; here is my pathetic story,
    ok i got pics right? well it took me awhile i had to go through like 10AAA batteries then i finally found some (in my TI-83+) with enough power. ok so finally i could get pics, well when i went to go post these pics i looked down upon thy floor and i saw that a stupid stupid dog had just chewed my network cable right in half not until this evening 1140pm have i got my cable reconnected.
    ok so every i know you like well ok so upload the pics now already losser noOb retarded etc.. well that was what i was just about to do until i realized that my memory on my camera had been apparently erased becuase i have since tooken the batteries out a few times. i assume that working batteries have to be in my s***** camerea for it to reatian get this ITS amazing 6 picture memory!!
    well whatever every one here can go ahead and hate on me but its midnight right now and its raining as usual so i will not be getting pics until tommorrow in addition i will get pictures of my soldered network cable.
    ok if i dont post pictures of my h22 tomorrow bann me from this site.
    {geez i was really looking forward to showing everyone of youll up i even had pictures of me with my h22 doing one of these } no not really

And from what I can tell pics were never posted, so the ass got what he wanted.

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

dog ate my homework buh buh buh
    my step mom had to pick up my brother at the airport and she got mugged buy her cousins aunt who's neighbor was putting dead batteries in everything and I had bought new ones then the garbage man came and started banging the trashcans and it scared the cat off the deer carcass in the road that my uncle hit with that car he bought from his ex wife's sister who had to go to jail when she was caught cutting brakes lines and collecting insurance money for giving her son food poisoning by feed him roadkill, that is when the dog started chasing the cat and broke his leg so we took him to the vet and they gave him special k that is when he started chatting online with his bitch that got him all mad so he ate the usb cable which would not have worked anyway because the neighbor was swapping dead batteries and he got the ones out of my camera that used 15 volts worth of batteries.

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

but does it warrant a perma ban lol i dont think so he might have asked for it but come on lol

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

but does it warrant a perma ban lol i dont think so he might have asked for it but come on lol
    yah had to be more to it ya think? I dunno, im just whoring up the ban dudes thread for entertainment. some of the other forums are getting hit hard with spammers and hackers so maybe there was a common there somewhere or just fed up with trolling pointless bs threads

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX & SEI

lol if he woudl have kept his trap shut and sold his shit no one would have noticed
    instead he opened his mouth lol now hes stuck with a header lol

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

hahahaha guess he won that one lol

still think the other guy should be unbanned lol

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i

Quote Originally Posted by roodoo2 View Post
    dog ate my homework buh buh buh
    my step mom had to pick up my brother at the airport and she got mugged buy her cousins aunt who's neighbor was putting dead batteries in everything and I had bought new ones then the garbage man came and started banging the trashcans and it scared the cat off the deer carcass in the road that my uncle hit with that car he bought from his ex wife's sister who had to go to jail when she was caught cutting brakes lines and collecting insurance money for giving her son food poisoning by feed him roadkill, that is when the dog started chasing the cat and broke his leg so we took him to the vet and they gave him special k that is when he started chatting online with his bitch that got him all mad so he ate the usb cable which would not have worked anyway because the neighbor was swapping dead batteries and he got the ones out of my camera that used 15 volts worth of batteries.
    Dr_Snooz

"I like to take hammers, and just break stuff, just break stuff." - Beavis

1989 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe, 240k miles, MT swap, rear disc swap

Shop manual downloads available here: CLICK TO VIEW

Vehicle
    94 accord DX coupe , 89 LX (R.I.P) , 89 LX-i Coupe (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by SILENT View Post
    HMMMM... I guess he's not stuck with it!!! I bought It!!! If I knew he was an asshole and make fun of 3geez... I would have not purchased from him!!! Bkuz I Love my 3geez...!!!
    wait this means you have this guys addy!!! now the fun can really begin

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Quote Originally Posted by labeledsk8r View Post
    cant believe you still have the cam gear for sale, several have been asking about them

Vehicle
    94 accord DX coupe , 89 LX (R.I.P) , 89 LX-i Coupe (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by roodoo2 View Post
    cant believe you still have the cam gear for sale, several have been asking about them
    i have a waiting list of people wanting it.. and each person keeps falling threw... im not mad though i kinda dont want to sell it..but i know i need the money... so really its not hurting me sitting there lol

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

I just remembered I have one, one the motor I took out of the LX, I still love the A20 motors so I am keeping mine a while. sold the extra one very quiickly here.

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX & SEI

Ummm I think I threw it out already!!! I just wanted my header!!! Sorry!!!!
    3geez is F**kin Awesome!!!

Vehicle
    86lxi hatch auto 87lxi hatch auto 88 lxi hatch 5-speed 96 sedanex 5-speed 88 carb coupe 88 sedan carb

I STILL want the gear sk8er! gimme a paypal address......

"Weight is relative to power like time is relative to speed"

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe

hahaha FAIL
    -Harvey

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik

Quote Originally Posted by turabaka View Post
    Apparently I should be banned since it always takes me like a month to deliver on pics when I say I've done something.

ps. I finally dropped my car. Tokicos and Sprints. No you won't get to see pics until I get off my lazy ass and take them. lol
    God damn it! Take some pictures already!

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe

^^I agree +1
    -Harvey

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX hatchback

lol you guys. I'll get some pics as soon as I finish up my interior. Hopefully that'll be in the next week or so.
    Lostforawhile:we have to pick on him he's CAH he spray painted himself into this corner with the accord.

3Geez Veteran Civic Accord Honda's Avatar
    Vehicle
    1995 Civic/ 1988 CRX

@ this thread

1988 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe 123k miles.