Thread: Yayyyy!! My first....

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX

Red face Yayyyy!! My first....

MOVING CITATION!

I got pulled over for a rolling stop in Daly City, CA. It sucks too cuz usually DCPD is pretty lenient...well from my past experiences with them. And what what added insult to injury was the fact that my car is lowered+has rims=police attention getter+ i had a full car...of 4 buzzed teenagers.

This is my first ticket. I guess I'm gonna get fined+lose 8 hours of my life to driving school so that my fucking insurance rates dont go up.

lol. i cant fuckin wait to tell my dad this.

Thanks for reading...just wanted to rant.

Vehicle
    2012 Civic si, old bikes.

Re: Yayyyy!! My first....

moral of the story?

Dont break the law with drunk kids in your car

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Hatch (Sold),1989 LX-i Sedan (Sold), 88 LX-i Sedan (Sold), 89 LX-i Sedan (RIP)

You live and learn, I grew up in Daly City and was harrased constantly cruising around in my lowrider and lowered truck. I broke down in my bug one time and Daly City PD stopped to check on me and see if all was ok and I told him it was fine I'm waiting for a tow, then the prick decided to give me a ticket for being to low and tells me this is the reason I broke down...
    So I never bring my car to that part of the city, not worth the harassment....
    And you should know better than to do a rolling stop and like cubert said with drunk kids in the car.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX 5-speed, 1995 BMW 525i 5-speed

I got a ticket for doing donuts in the snow in an empty parking lot. This is also my first ticket. I told my dad and he just said ok we'll go to court.
    Sam

1989 Accord LX: Sold with 208k-now somewhere around 230k with new owner

Current:
    2014 Elantra Sport 6MT
    2000 Montero Sport 4x4 (beater, trail rig)

Vehicle
    2012 Civic si, old bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
    I got a ticket for doing donuts in the snow in an empty parking lot. This is also my first ticket. I told my dad and he just said ok we'll go to court.

What did the cop cite you for?

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX 5-speed, 1995 BMW 525i 5-speed

Quote Originally Posted by cubert View Post
    What did the cop cite you for?
    Careless driving.
    Sam

1989 Accord LX: Sold with 208k-now somewhere around 230k with new owner

Current:
    2014 Elantra Sport 6MT
    2000 Montero Sport 4x4 (beater, trail rig)

Vehicle
    '82 Accord DX Sdn

Cops in TX are dicks. My first ticket was when I lived in Dallas; a fix-it ticket for an outdated registration sticker. Even though I had it, but just hadn't put it on yet. Had to go to court and show proof. The judge dismissed the ticket. OK, minor inconvenience and waste of time, no biggie. But then a week later i get picked up for armed robbery, because I "fit the description". Imagine walking out your apartment for a smoke and having flashlights aimed in your direction, then being put into a squad car. Then they drove me to the scene so some indian guy could ID me. I remember thinking, 'shit i already fit the scripts what if i looked like the dude?' All-the-while my family is sitting at home watching tv, oblivious to what was happening. So, the clerk says it wasn't me, they bring me home, let me out, and the cop says, "be careful, there an armed robber out here". Thanks... Dick.
    I've never been pulled over or effed-with as much anywhere else lol.

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

lol....i got pulled over 2 times in less than 10 mins

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX hatchback

Last time I got pulled over was for going 55 in a 40. There was a really nice looking black Nissan SUV in front of me at the time. When I asked the officer how fast they were going he said about 40 and that it looked like I was going faster so he used the radar on me. Apparently he's a master at accurately judging speeds while also driving in traffic going the opposite direction. Needless to say I'll be fighting that one.
    Lostforawhile:we have to pick on him he's CAH he spray painted himself into this corner with the accord.

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord 2.0Si

i had a run in with the police yesterday, was driving down a road just around the corner from home, someone had done some skids down the road a few weeks ago so i was following the skid marks with my front wheels and there was a cop watching, yay.. pulled over, nice drift she says, i said that i was just being a dick and she went back to her car and had a yabber on her radio, she let me off with a warning, ive got a clean licence so i better cut down on the careless driving lol.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by cubert View Post
    moral of the story?

Dont break the law with drunk kids in your car
    Moral of the story. Stop at a stop sign lol. I never used to stop at stop signs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    You live and learn, I grew up in Daly City and was harrased constantly cruising around in my lowrider and lowered truck. I broke down in my bug one time and Daly City PD stopped to check on me and see if all was ok and I told him it was fine I'm waiting for a tow, then the prick decided to give me a ticket for being to low and tells me this is the reason I broke down...
    So I never bring my car to that part of the city, not worth the harassment....
    And you should know better than to do a rolling stop and like cubert said with drunk kids in the car.
    Haha. Damn...your car broke down cuz its low? Haha. cops can be some air headed sometimes.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by CcordLevel2 View Post
    Cops in TX are dicks. My first ticket was when I lived in Dallas; a fix-it ticket for an outdated registration sticker. Even though I had it, but just hadn't put it on yet. Had to go to court and show proof. The judge dismissed the ticket. OK, minor inconvenience and waste of time, no biggie. But then a week later i get picked up for armed robbery, because I "fit the description". Imagine walking out your apartment for a smoke and having flashlights aimed in your direction, then being put into a squad car. Then they drove me to the scene so some indian guy could ID me. I remember thinking, 'shit i already fit the scripts what if i looked like the dude?' All-the-while my family is sitting at home watching tv, oblivious to what was happening. So, the clerk says it wasn't me, they bring me home, let me out, and the cop says, "be careful, there an armed robber out here". Thanks... Dick.
    I've never been pulled over or effed-with as much anywhere else lol.
    HAHAAHAHAH That's fuckin crazy. I would've been scared out of my ass if i was you. Yea my first time getting pulled over was for expired tags. Luckily i had the smog+paid Reg. Receipts with me so the cop let me go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MessyHonda View Post
    lol....i got pulled over 2 times in less than 10 mins
    Wow. Shit like that happens...to no one but you Jesse. How'd that happen? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by turabaka View Post
    Last time I got pulled over was for going 55 in a 40. There was a really nice looking black Nissan SUV in front of me at the time. When I asked the officer how fast they were going he said about 40 and that it looked like I was going faster so he used the radar on me. Apparently he's a master at accurately judging speeds while also driving in traffic going the opposite direction. Needless to say I'll be fighting that one.
    Yeah something like that happened to me and my dad on a road trip to Socal once. We were going like 110 and a highway patrol officer saw us from the opposite and turned around through the middle of the two ways (there was no center divide, just dirt.) Apparently they just eyeball it and see if you're inching up more than the car next to you you'll get their attention.

I'm guessing that's what he saw with you

Quote Originally Posted by AccordB20A View Post
    i had a run in with the police yesterday, was driving down a road just around the corner from home, someone had done some skids down the road a few weeks ago so i was following the skid marks with my front wheels and there was a cop watching, yay.. pulled over, nice drift she says, i said that i was just being a dick and she went back to her car and had a yabber on her radio, she let me off with a warning, ive got a clean licence so i better cut down on the careless driving lol.
    Haha. Was she hot? Pics?

Vehicle
    '87 HATCH currently under the knife. 89/94/96 Sidekick that will go anywhere I want it to.

https://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64349
    That Friday, I got 80 in a 65 in Chico, CA. That Sunday, I got a 71 in a 45, Passing in a no passing, and wreckless driving. The CA ticket was $150, the local ticket was $936.

I think a $100 radar detector is worth the money.

Vehicle
    '87 HATCH currently under the knife. 89/94/96 Sidekick that will go anywhere I want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by LxAcc510 View Post
    Haha. Was she hot? Pics?
    I got pulled over by a "Lady in Blue" in my 2wd Yota pickup... She was twice my age, but still kinda cute

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord 2.0Si

no far from hot and she talked funny but aparently she has the same last name as me :O

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i (4dr)

i typically get pulled over for shit like one of my license plate lights being out, or one of the day running headlights not being on at 12 in the afternoon...quite the annoyance, yet quite funny when you look back on it.
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i (A20A3) (179k)
    79-whp, 103-wtq (Performance Solutions)

"...if you type, 'Google' into Google you'll break the internet..."

Vehicle
    1984 Accord LX

ive been pulled over 8 times in total.
    1 for a burned out light
    1 for following someone too close
    and 6 times for speeding. lol and never got a ticket.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Vigor

ive been pulled over/stopped heaps when my cars where dodgy looking, never when theyre mint looking. at least they where good cops

Vehicle
    1988 ca3 si exclusive

my old crusty chevette hatch with primer grey spoiler kit and loud as exhaust, only got pulled up once,by a noob cop for a wof check.
    come to think of it thats the only thing i get pulled up for.

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

we wont talk about the ones i have well not right now at least i dot have time to list them lol

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i (4dr)

i'm always that only guy on some back road with the cop following him EVERYWHERE he goes until he finally comes to his destination...
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i (A20A3) (179k)
    79-whp, 103-wtq (Performance Solutions)

"...if you type, 'Google' into Google you'll break the internet..."

Vehicle
    '82 Accord DX Sdn

^LOL, I know what you mean. That happened to me in Dallas too: I was cruising along the highway at night. Heading home with my brother, and doing the speed limit like everyone else. When somebody in a 70's olds or something flies by doing at least 30mph faster than everyone else. I was young and dumb and driving my mega-cool FieroGT, so I floor it and catch up. I dont really know why, i just did. I stayed behind him a little while then backed down to the speed limit since i was getting closer to my exit. So im cruising again, my bro looks out his window, and theres a fucking sheriff helicopter following beside us! That thing was flying low too. I'm like, 'dammit, NOW what am i into'!? My exit was only about a mile away and i lived right off the service road; but i was sweating bullets the whole way there. Pulled into the apts and had to use the gate key(card), meanwhile im hearing this copter overhead, my brother's got his head out the window and im like 'dont look at them, stupid'! I parked the car and got out, half-expecting SWAT to jump out the bushes and bring me to the FBI for something else i didn't do. The heli circled around for another 5mins and left.
    I swear DPD pulled my card as someone to eff with.

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd Party View Post
    i'm always that only guy on some back road with the cop following him EVERYWHERE he goes until he finally comes to his destination...
    yeah...same here...i just park...and let them pass by...haha

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned