Thread: so i was thinking about something to add to 3geez

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

so i was thinking about something to add to 3geez

over at overclock.net they have a rep system and its manly used there for there for sale section you have to have 35 rep in order to post a new thread in the for sale section,. its manly to re enforce that the people have been around a while and arent gona flake on sales

but i was thinking it would be cool to have it here so you can kinda tell that person knows what hes talkign about or that they have helped alot of people

like say if i started a thread asking a question and like 4 or 5 people gave me an answer the one that were help i would rep for giving me at least a decent answer. i think it would help in getting some questions answered even if they have been asked before instead of the normal flam war giev the members rep rewards for trying to answer questions or pointing them in the right direction

what do you guys think ?

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Re: so i was thinking about something to add to 3geez

bump

Vehicle
    88 Accord

I agree.

But I have also been to alot of forums where you got rep per sales. I mean yeah the rep thing is good but if you have to have rep before you can post in the sales forum people like me who just troll, ninja threads, and scavenge would be screwed lol. Usually before I can even post anything someone has already given what I feel to be the best solution/thought so I tend to just leave it alone.
    88 DX Sedan - 249k miles - Parting Out
    87 LXi Hatch - 264k miles - New project - Built thread coming soon!

Vehicle

I wouldent make a min rep for sale threads we don't really have an issue with noobs selling things here

Vehicle
    88 Accord

Oh got you I read it wrong. Yeah thats cool but I'll still be screwed lol. Like I said I'm usually to late to chime in anyhow. You can usually tell though when someone has a idea on what they are talking about. But I agree that it would be nice but I doubt it would reduce flaming to much lol. This board doesn't really have as much as a problem with flaming as I'd saving the "other" Honda sites.

Yet, if there was a reward type system then yeah I see your point about more people helping and getting to the point.
    Last edited by Slipup; 10-07-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: typo
    88 DX Sedan - 249k miles - Parting Out
    87 LXi Hatch - 264k miles - New project - Built thread coming soon!