Thread: Where to get my Konis???

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXi Coupe

Where to get my Konis???

I'm trying to get some Konis but the web site i went to (Shox.com)only excepts credit cards. Is there any other place that sales them without needing a credit card?
    2.25 Sprint drop w/ Bilstien struts in rear & Koni's in the front, moddified 94-97 Accord CAI, JDM power folding mirrors, Prelude A arms, Naxos exhaust, K&N Filter, Accel coil, Advanced timing, NGK-R plugs, 7.5mm wires, Apc H4 headlight conversion, PIAA hyper plasma bulbs every where, 17" Exel Maj rims wrapped in 205/40 17 Kumho tires, w/ 5% platinum tint, painted calipers & drums, shaved tail lights, moldings, antana, squirters, and emblems, Clarion DRB3675 head unit w/ Clarion 6x9s

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    www.tirerack.com or www.ground-control.com call either one of them and ask them for the address to send a check or money order. I know tirerack will do it.

Did you try and talk to anyone on the phone at shox? I'd think they'd be willing to deal with a check or money order.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Banned
    I got mine from urbanimport.com, they are $245 shipped for the fronts. I dont know how that compares to other sites though.

Nate.