Thread: 86-87 JDM Accord Corner Lights

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX

86-87 JDM Accord Corner Lights

Well hello it's been a long time guys! Been super busy and no longer own any honda cars I have a 04 Honda VTX though

I was cleaning out my garage and found some rare gems! These are probably as near perfect set of JDM corners as you will find. They're the 86-87 JDM style. I think I must have bought these a long long time ago from New Zealand or something. They were hard to find then (we're talking like 8 or 9 years ago) I'm sure they're even harder to find now.

I will post pictures tomorrow. I have paypal as well.

I'm going to ask $50 shipped for these. I have been out of the scene for awhile so I'm not sure how much these go for but I'm sure I paid very close to that for them.

I will post more if I find more but I think this is it. I used to have a bunch of JDM stuff and custom made stuff before companies started making stuff for the ol' 3Geez. I still have my 3GEEZ custom stickers on my tool box in my garage Good memories and lot of fun on this site.

-Mike

Vehicle

Re: 86-87 JDM Accord Corner Lights

Alright so anyone that wants pics of these please send me a pm with your email since I can't seem to remember how to upload pics. I thought there was a quick upload feature for Foundation members but I guess not...

-Mike

Vehicle

Re: 86-87 JDM Accord Corner Lights

Ok sorry for the delay but, being a new Dad is a little time consuming Worth it but, time consuming.

I just added a pic of the 86-87 JDM Corners to "My Garage"
    https://www.3geez.com/forum/vbpicgall...?do=view&g=120

$50 shipped to the lower 48 states is a pretty good deal. Try and goto Honda and ask for these. They will be like what's a 3G accord most likely.... I did not find anymore Accord parts in the garage though. I must have gotten rid of most of the stuff after I sold her.

Thanks for your time,
    Mike