Thread: Blue 86 LX-i hatchback front seats needed!

LX User
    Vehicle
    1986 LX-i hatchback (for sale!) / 1992 LX sedan / 2009 Fit (the beater) / 2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Blue 86 LX-i hatchback front seats needed!

I'm in the process of restoring my 86 LX-i. The guy I got it from trashed the front seats, and it's nearly impossible to find a set in a junkyard! I pulled my passenger seat apart, thinking I could make my own pattern and re-cover them... but I've discovered that it's probably beyond my abilities.

So, if anyone has any for sale, please let me know! I don't know if coupe or sedan seats are any different (I know there's a difference between coupe and sedan in the 4th generation...) I do know that the material is different in later years... and I really want this to match properly!

I'm in NJ, and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance to pick up. I'd rather not have to deal with shipping... but if you have exactly what I need, and you're willing to ship, then perhaps we can work something out!

I really don't know what to offer... so let me know what you want for them. I'm hoping for the best possible condition... but I am aware that these seats are 23 years old!

-Mike- AIM = deevergote
    www.cb7tuner.com
    www.cd5tuner.com

LX User
    Vehicle
    1986 LX-i hatchback (for sale!) / 1992 LX sedan / 2009 Fit (the beater) / 2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Re: Blue 86 LX-i hatchback front seats needed!

Note: I'm looking for BLUE seats!

I do appreciate the help I've gotten here, though. I've had a few people contact me offering seats... I wasn't expecting much, since I'm asking for such big things. Thanks guys!

-Mike- AIM = deevergote
    www.cb7tuner.com
    www.cd5tuner.com