Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: H22+5spd project car vids and photos

Vehicle
    2005 ES2 Civic, 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4

Re: H22+5spd project car vids and photos

lol!!!!!

k, 5 more for correcting the score again. that's 10 for you...
    dead white and blue

GARBAGE! JUST CAUSE I USED PHOTOSHOP I GET DEDUCTED?! I SHOULD GET PLUS POINTS FOR OWNING A "REAL" COPY OF PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

lololol
    one day I'll return.

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

An article about or described by any of the following can be safely assumed among the category of unnecessary articles:
    Creating or editing an article just to show off a picture of a cute cat is always a terrible idea. Besides, there's always someone somewhere who thinks their cat is cuter.

1. You or the organization you work for.
    2. Your band which has only sold 47 copies of their one album. Even if you think it will sell 48. Or maybe 49! Or, if you get really lucky, you can pay off the record store owner so that he may buy one, and your sales will have gone up to fifty!!! Keep dreamin', brotha.
    3. The religion or language that you made up with your friends in school one day (unless it is the Flying Spaghetti Monster).
    4. The street you live on, unless it is on a Monopoly board. But since it is highly unlikely that you live on a Monopoly game board, we suggest that you do not even try. Put it in a city wiki instead.
    5. Any one of the 56 distinct regions in the Pokémon video game series or lieking mudkipz, or hering dat someon lieks mudkipz. Remember, not everyone is a Pokémon fanatic. Just most people, and they use Bulbapedia.
    6. A stunt or trick only you have ever attempted, probably unsuccessfully.
    7. Any movie you made yourself which has never been seen by more people at one time than can fit in your basement.
    8. Individual [Insert current bubblegum idol here] songs, unless they're seventeen minutes long or have led to a phone number becoming unusable. At the very least, it has to make us laugh and inspire no fewer than one million people to imitate or otherwise parody it (poorly).
    9. How cool each of your friends are. No one cares that your ten-pin bowling team won the county championship.
    10. "(Anything) in popular culture." Anything at all.
    11. Likewise "Magical Realism in the Works of (insert neither magical nor realist author here)"
    12. Your dormitory, university residence, or any suite therein.
    13. Topics that already have an article. Use the Search button. It's there for a reason.
    14. Fancruft, which is usually defined as stuff nobody but that guy who changes his Spock ears more often than his underpants cares about, or the equivalent thereto. For example, a song about a custom map of a video game, unless you are famous and the song managed to release as a single.
    15. Anything about which you cannot be buggered to write one complete sent
    16. Subjects that cannot be studied, or the knowledge of which amounts only to the fact that it pertains to another topic. A favourite line from a movie (Frankly my dear ...) or catchy lyric (I can't get no ...), a potent phrase used in argument (You're talking from out of your ...), juicy facts of interest to fans (Model for Michelangelo's David's ...), a punch-line or zinger (Take my wife ... please!)—these are all very interesting. But usually, all that can be informatively written about topic "X" is: "X is a _______ found in _______."
    17. Just about everything listed on Wikipedia:Millionth topic pool.
    18. For that matter, Wikipedia:Millionth topic pool.
    19. Anything about your cat or dog and how cute it is (or your hamster, degu, or chinchilla).
    For instance, these are far cuter.
    20. Exploding Whales, or indeed Exploding Wales, or even Exploding Wales.
    21. Anything written under the influence of recreational substances or while tired and emotional.
    22. An article about another article, written after the use of aforementioned substances. Nothing using third- or fourth-order thinking ends well when you're high.
    23. An article that is a bad joke or just nonsense. That is what Uncyclopedia and BJAODN are for.
    24. Excessively narrow-scoped lists created with or without humorous intent, like "List of chimneys in science fiction", and pointless comparison articles, like "Comparison between Fiona Apple and William of Orange". Just because it's "interesting" and "paper encyclopaedias wouldn't cover such a topic, but we can", we may not necessarily have an excuse.
    25. A fork of an existing article for the sole purpose of adding some humor.
    26. ...and claiming that the article you copied was a parody of yours. You're not fooling anyone.
    27. Also, The weather in London. Not even a redirect. (Wowee).
    No matter how cute you are, expect no quarter in the cruel world of Wikipedia.
    28. Your character in World of Warcraft or RuneScape or similar time wasters. Just because you have no life doesn't mean you get to tell the world about it. And don't write about this guy in your guild who wiped your raid, either.
    29. Something you just saw on YouTube and, possibly, laughed at.
    30. Something you just put on YouTube.
    31. An article about a video game that nobody's heard of.
    32. An article about a video game that you've made yourself.
    33. An article that has badly grammar and/or speelling in the title.
    34. Anything about not being able to sleep due to fear of being cannibalized by a clown.
    35. Your blog, unless you are famous (100 readers is not fame).
    36. Any meme, no matter how popular or important.
    37. Anything having to do with the time your friends kidnapped you and took you to the Hooters in Houston, Texas.
    38. A list of stupid ideas for articles.
    39. Trick plays. Nobody cares at all.
    40. Anything you don't know the title of.
    41. Anything about your hello kitty collection unless you set a world record for the collection.
    42. Your wiki. It's probably not internationally famous. If it is, well go ahead, but having a wiki of cute cats is NOT internationally famous.
    43. Your new invention that will take over the world. It will undoubtedly fail.
    44. Anything about your cat named Bubba or your dog named Max. No one cares. Trust us.
    45. About your nomination for the "noble" peace prize.
    46. About how you were abducted by aliens.
    47. An article on the dream you had last night. No matter how long you describe it, it will never be interesting: Even if dreaming that you were the inventor of the chalk board who had to overcome obstacles from the evil book binding lobbyists deeply moved you to tears upon waking up.
    48. An aricle about Wikpiedia, Wikipaedia, Wiokipedia, Wikipeedia, or any other Wikis that appera to be Wikipedia but aernt'.
    49. An article about your user on Lego.com
    50. A shock picture you got off a site, AKA Encyclopedia Dramatica

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Coupe Twins/89 SE-i Coupe/88 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by 86ccord View Post
    GARBAGE! JUST CAUSE I USED PHOTOSHOP I GET DEDUCTED?! I SHOULD GET PLUS POINTS FOR OWNING A "REAL" COPY OF PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

lololol
    -10 for bad sportsmanship.
    88 LX-i coupe auto (241K DD), 88 LX-i coupe 5-speed, 89 SE-i coupe auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by stat1K View Post
    who is tim and where can i get naughty pictures of him?
    CARDONE SUCKS.

Vehicle

How long before he pops up under a different user name?

Vehicle
    2005 ES2 Civic, 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by LX-incredible View Post
    -10 for bad sportsmanship.
    but +1 for using a "real" copy of photoshop, which one can only assume means a pirated copy downloaded through torrents!
    dead white and blue

i should actually be at 10.02... why is nobody recognizing my two cents?!

lost, i actually started reading that. couldn't figure out a common link... very confusing.

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Hondamonster View Post
    i should actually be at 10.02... why is nobody recognizing my two cents?!

lost, i actually started reading that. couldn't figure out a common link... very confusing.
    well it looked like we were starting to whore the thread to death so.........

also some more of his posts, other forums lol

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost.php...6&postcount=31
    here's another one where he tried to do exactly the same crap as here, and they are flaming him just as bad.
    http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161546

We R Doin The Mounts Right Now. The Ex Motor Has Been Removed From D Bay Cuz Um N D Middle Of Droppin That Jdm H22 N
    Last edited by lostforawhile; 06-30-2010 at 08:05 AM.

Vehicle

this post is completely epic!!!
    Almost.i Am Stupid N Be Tryin Newish 2 Lol.i Got A 3rd Gen And Go To The Lowes Meet Over Here On Wed Nights And Every Time It Rains All The Hondas Come Out And Start Driftin Lol. My Honda Homies Kept Fkn With Me So I Said Fts And Tried It 4 The First Time. It Was Fun. Then Rear Left Tire Bounced Off Of A Curb And Bent That Lowwer Control Arm. It Look Like I Had Quadrastreer Lol. I Drove All The Way Home Under 20mph Or Else The Car Would Keep Gettin Scary Loose. That Tire Screeched N Pulled To That Side All The Way Home And A Cop Pulled Me Over When I Usually Run From Dem. I Was So Scared Like The Girl On The Blair Witch Project Because I Usually Run If It Is Possible. But Shit He Just Rode Behind Me All The Way With His Flashers On. Man Dat Ish Was Immbarasin But Now I Know My Lesson N Wont Try Again. At Least Not N A Fwd Car
    this was posted by a MOD on their site
    Damn bruh. Dats da kewlest shit eva. But, whyz der a dryer duct fo yo intake pype?
    Last edited by lostforawhile; 06-30-2010 at 08:16 AM.