Thread: 3Geez Engine Proof?

Vehicle
    1988 RED Fiero GT, 1985 BLACK Fiero GT

3Geez Engine Proof?

I need something that I can print out that shows that a 1988-1989 Honda Accord DX and LX has a Carbed Engine. My brother is pissin me off cause he dont know shit about the 3rd Gen Era and he thinks he does. He's talkin shit tellin everyone I dont know what I'm talkin about just cause I told him that this Nice Ass 1989 Accord LX had a Carbed Engine.

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    The proof is under the hood... ask him to point to the injectors... I'd love to see what he thinks those are on the carbed engine.
    - llia

Vehicle
    Well he suposedly never seen a 88-89 carbed accord. he belives that they did away with the carb after 87. Just because Pep boys done have any info on a 88-89 carbed accord

Vehicle
    Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan
    Well it doesn't have a picture, but if you read on the second page (middle column towards the top, I believe) it says something about the DX being carb'd.

So go read the 3g Motor Trend review on my website!
    http://www.geocities.com/jdpenttinen/3greview.html
    -Jared

Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan - 436,600 miles and still going strong!
    Black/Red '04 Honda CBR 600 F4i -256,100 miles and also counting quick

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    look at my webpage... the motor work... 88 DX... you can CLEARLY see the carb

Derick

Vehicle
    1989 LX-i Coupe
    I think it's time you guys take a field trip like my older brother and I once did. My story was that 2 door 2G Tegs are somewhat hatchbacks and he argued that they are just like our 2 door 3G's. I was in the same situation. He said that I don't know jack-crack about what I'm saying, but I had to prove him wrong by going down to Sacramento. In your case, you guys could take a trip to the junkyard cuz that's where you'll find a lot of 3G's.
    "Please don't hesitate to use full throttle."

Vehicle
    89 Accord LX/B20A | 87 Accord Hatch "S" Stock | 94 Civic Hatch CX
    is it that important for you that your brother beleives you?

Just show him a user manual

http://pages.videotron.com/omus
    3geez member since July 12 2000

I need these parts!
    https://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67742

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    get a carbed engine damn VIN number, punch it in carfax.com and see what it says. it gies it right there. dammit.

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX, 1987 LX
    Dude, go to Prep boys and show him the manual... Haynes that is.. It shows that it's carbed

SEi User
    Vehicle
    88 lxi coupe
    go to honda

Vehicle
    that first thing that Jareds linked I printed out, I made a lil booklet lol. First thing in the morning I made sure my alarm went off so I could hand him that, I slaped it in his hands and told him to enjoy. Came back looked at me, and said "Oh" with his head down lookin at the ground lol. And why its soo important is cause I'm the baby in the family, I'm the last son, the oldest one is 19 years older then me, then there's another brother, then the one I live with. and the one I live with doesnt belive that I know cars even tho I have been the one fixing shit all over the house on every car, and I have been working at tons of auto shops. Its just I want my brothers to look up to me, my 2 oldest brothers look up to me and allways depend on me when they need help, and I love that. the one that lives with me never looks up to me, except to clean his truck. when that car was being smashed by Jay Leno, He said he wanted the engine out of it first, I told him its a 1989 Honda Accord DX with a CARBED ENGINE, he said No it isn't, its the same engine as the one in the 87 Accord. and then he went off talkin shit sayin I need to learn this and this, I told him to come on here and see for himself, but he didn't wanna be proven wrong. Ohh well, he was anyways, Thx Guys!

Vehicle
    88 LX-i coupe 91 LX coupe

Re: 3Geez Engine Proof?

Originally posted by MSIAccord_LXi
    I need something that I can print out that shows that a 1988-1989 Honda Accord DX and LX has a Carbed Engine. My brother is pissin me off cause he dont know shit about the 3rd Gen Era and he thinks he does. He's talkin shit tellin everyone I dont know what I'm talkin about just cause I told him that this Nice Ass 1989 Accord LX had a Carbed Engine.
    this is toooooo funny