This has been the pride and joy of our fleet for many years. I bought it from the original owner in 2001 who took meticulous care of it. Have all records including original window sticker. The last few years in salty Iowa have been hard on it unfortunately; rust is peeking out from the usual spots. Also, the electric antenna stopped operating this spring. Oil leaks about a quart every other month. But on to the good part...

Power locks, windows, mirrors, steering, cold A/C (R134 upgrade), remote keyless entry/starter/alarm (I also added trunk pop), CD player with 12" sub, professionally tinted windows (exc. front windows), factory Honda vent visors, 5-speed, 200k miles on it and it runs like a champ. Tires are at about 50% (Cooper Lifeliner, all matching). Had the carburetor professionally rebuilt a few years ago, new distributor, newer alternator, half shafts, front ball joints, fuel pump, NGK iridium spark plugs, K&N air filter, synthetic transmission fluid and engine oil. Inside, I upgraded to a center console arm-rest (original cover is still available) a left foot rest, and visors from an '89 LXi. Super clean interior, non-smoker, always adult driven since the day it rolled off the lot. No stains/rips/tears anywhere. Would drive it coast to coast tomorrow (That's not an offer for delivery )

Asking $1,000

Please e-mail me for more pictures and with any questions. (Sorry about the picture size phail - it's the only one I have right now and I don't have a picture editing program in Ubuntu yet.)

Travis

Uploaded with ImageShack.us