Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3gee stretch limo

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

Re: 3gee stretch limo

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDriver View Post
    oh and it is the same length as a ex cab long bed truck. fits in a regular space at the mall and fits most garages..fyi
    Hint, hint eh?

My garage is painfully full at the moment, unfortunately.

Vehicle
    2005 ES2 Civic, 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4

where are these pics?
    dead white and blue

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord lxi hatch

i was just wondering man cause it would be so freaking sweet to have an accord limo they difinetly make heads turn but love the car man i would say keep it

Vehicle
    1987 accord stretch limo

I gotta say,im experiencing high anxiety over the sale of this car.
    I love it and it could be so much more. I feel like im neglecting it and I have so many other projects, including a 69 checker 8 door aerobus that will be a nice limo some day. I guess I may just start driving it again, kinda motivate myself to do some more with it. my plant closed,so now I have the time but no money.
    guess when I find some work again. ill go ahead and farm some of the work out to be done.
    1987 accord lx stretch,68/70 bradley gt,69/82 checker, 76/79 LUV,hey I need another accord..lol

Vehicle

well since no more work im guessing ur gonna need some money so if u really have to then i would sell it but hey u should really do a whole photoshot of the outside and inside of the car im really interested in how it all looks inside and out

I'd experience high anxiety as long as the price went up.
    un-motivated!
    someone make me an offer i just could not say no to.

3GR

Vehicle
    1987 accord stretch limo

heres the link to my ebay sale. it has lots of pics.
    and as a bonus I f i keep it ill ill do a complete build thread on it. here..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

hey does anyone know where to find carbon fiber hoods and deck lids,possibly fenders for an 87 4dr
    also lookin for clear taillights
    Last edited by JohnDriver; 09-21-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: fergot sumthin
    1987 accord lx stretch,68/70 bradley gt,69/82 checker, 76/79 LUV,hey I need another accord..lol

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

Oh man, it's carb'd. You need some Weber sidedrafts!

Vehicle

ey 2ndgenguy at least its a manual lol
    but sweet pics some flaws on it but still freaking sweet i would be playing video games in the back seat all the time of watch a movie lol

DX User

i dont see any pics?

Vehicle
    VW Polo G40, 1986 Aerodeck EX (sold), 1987 Aerodeck EXi (RIP)

Like it.. Needs some labor

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

wow that thing does need some work but has a LOT of potential to be a bad ass ride. Updates and reconditioniong here and there would pay off well. I certainly would want the funeral home look gone so no torchiers or vinyl top
    I bet thet thing would do a hell of a burnout if you could get it loose!
    It would be a fine candidate for a B20A w/ automatic swap. Man seeing the various shots of it really is inspiring...
    One thing that is cool is the original fabric being used, but then on the other hand I love a custom interior.. it would be a tough decision to make about changing materials for the upgrade.
    I love it!

Vehicle
    1987 accord stretch limo

I guess im a visionary.lol I can see so much in this car,but im trying not to go to far in any one direction.
    I want to find a stock sei leather seat set(or oem recovers) or the charcoal/tan interior so the exterior color choice wont be limited.now its burgundy or gray scale(black/white some kinda gray) i hate the white its got at least 2 coats of white. in the limo world white=wedding, black=funeral any actual color means i have more money than you. im thinking black cherry or burgandy with the current int. but if I can find a clean parts car, it will open up more choices. also all stretch cars have a vinyl roof for a reason,the bodywork on the roof will always crack out due to flex stress, so I decided to do a theme of black carbon fiber look vinyl for the roof and real carbon on the side panels and carbon fiber hood and deck, so a dark color will help it loose the skunk stripe effect(or the prison stripes it wears now).

as far as the engine/trans I love the stick, but most people cant drive a 7000lb honda the guy I got it from thought it was some kinda race car and 3 clutches later I got it. going on 3 years and still the same clutch for me, the trick,feather it until it catches ease off the gas till it bites good then sloooowly acelerate at a few mph you can stand on the gas and the cluth will slip. I have never driven a stock honda 5 spd so I have no preconceived notion of what the clutch action should be.
    again the car is what it is.lol
    as far as engine, I would like some more torque and im leaning toward a fuel injection swap,but I will checkout the weber sidedraft setup.
    as it is I have 2 years till it drops off the emissions standard in tx .

any of you guys that have a plan for this car in your head,feel free to share.
    I had been wanting to take to some import shows to see what the people in the scene think should happen to this car.
    to be quite honest I firmly believe that I do not own this car but merely take care of it till the next person picks up the torch.

Vehicle
    1987 accord stretch limo

Quote Originally Posted by O HELLA OEM View Post
    i dont see any pics?
    check these links
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/1942111199.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Accord of the Year - 2007

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.

I still want to come check this car out. That's so cool that somebody took the time to do that to a 3G. If I was makin bank I would definitely make that my Limo of choice. Put some 17's , paint solid black, Turbo LX-i swap, full suspension, and a facelift! That thing would be big pimpin. You need to put some pictures up on the craigslist add, you would surprised at how many people skim over if there is no pic. If you meet me in Arlington, Ill take some pics for you, and even host them. That would give me a chance to check it out!
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)

Vehicle
    1987 accord stretch limo

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_master View Post
    I still want to come check this car out. That's so cool that somebody took the time to do that to a 3G. If I was makin bank I would definitely make that my Limo of choice. Put some 17's , paint solid black, Turbo LX-i swap, full suspension, and a facelift! That thing would be big pimpin. You need to put some pictures up on the craigslist add, you would surprised at how many people skim over if there is no pic. If you meet me in Arlington, Ill take some pics for you, and even host them. That would give me a chance to check it out!
    funny,the 1st pic on the clist post(there are 4) is with 18s on it, I still have them but i lowered it 2 more inches(not on purpose) and they rub so I found a pimp set of 2000 civic si option wheels 15" look factory on it(it came with 13inchers new.lol and would love to get together so someone who knows the 3gee so well could really give it the once over. im going to tinker with the carb next week, I have the factory manual set. i mean it cant get worse(other than not to run at all)