Thread: dc strut bar 86-89 accord

Vehicle
    71 ford pinto

dc strut bar 86-89 accord

its a polished aluminum one.. who wants this thing.. i used to run this on my old car but took it off when i sold it (to an older lady) it was kinda funny that she liked the headers though! anyways i figurd id post a thread here at the old stomping grounds.. you can post on here but the best way to get a hold of me is to email to [email protected] just shoot me an offer and ill probably just take the highest one. ill try to remember to post a picture when i get home. **edit** found an old pic **edit** SOLD it.. moderator you can delete this if you want to. thanx!

Last edited by 88LXI; 12-14-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: soldit

Vehicle
    71 ford pinto

Re: dc strut bar 86-89 accord

when i found that picture i saw a couple others... just felt like posting for the hell of it I miss my old 3g friend. i was a great car! when the b20 was in it i remember my gf tellin me she could hear me comin to pick her up from work when i was like a half mile away... the thing really cooked down the road. that engine was a great bargain too.. i paid the guy at the import engine place $250 for it and the trans. i remember he was all pissed because he didnt know what car they would fit into. i told him it was for a special project.