Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The honda

Vehicle
    1989 HONDA ACCORD LXI

Re: The honda

Idle serge FIXED == Bad Intake Manifold gasket .

Transmission slip FIXED == Transmission Fluid Flush .

Got a couple hours in this week on The Honda . Glad i did..There was 2 one inch missing pieces on the manifold gasket . When i seen it i was like thank god. Alot of work . I got stuck on the 2 bad nuts on the bottom of the intake . Took my buddy 5 minutes to thread both after my 2 hour fail session. I painted the intake the same color i painted the exhaust manifold. SUPER CLEAN!!!

I was happy to see the brown fluid when i flushed the transmission .I still Need to flush it a couple more times to get a full flush out of it. But it doesn't slip now. I had filled it up with some real cheap ATF when i threw this motor in it and wow was that stupid.

But shes back...After 3 years of sitting .. 2 tires and new tags and shes back on the road.

Thanks to Pico...sorry for bugging you on Facebook bout my car...lol
    Last edited by -$MOKIN-; 05-10-2012 at 05:37 PM.