Thread: This is my car.

Vehicle
    ACCORD 1988

Re: This is my car.

The Joint of strut tower bar from SUBARU IMPREZA

change the aluminium bar,.. it's from CIVIG EG6

Success to the PROCESS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.racingweb.net/accord8889club/ <<<<<< ACCORD 88-89 CLUB (THAILAND)
    http://palin.bloggang.com <<< MY JOB

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-I

So why are you cutting it off that mounting bracket? i found this place here in Oregon that sells Coilovers and camber kit all 4 installed for 250$ total.. using your old struts forsure and im pretty sure the old springs too.. cause it would be more costly that 250$ installed on 4 cambers/coilovers

Also why bend the strut supports (purple) why not just unbolt and make a better looking mounting system? and then your not trying to guess.. hey did i bend both em 100% identical..
    Last edited by vteckiller; 12-16-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    LIFE IS SHORT, DRAG IT OUT!

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-I

So after further research.. you just cut off the stock honda mounts and just cut the ones on those coilovers off then welded the honda one on them? sounds simple enough if your welding/machine skills are pretty good.. think about it.. its gotta be pretty close to like 100% orelse youll be chasing an issue your car will have from the custom made coilovers and its the coilovers the entire time.. looks great.. i hope to get my car all done up this spring or before summer.. im still new to 3geez.. but im getting there! built many Chevys.. never hondas..
    LIFE IS SHORT, DRAG IT OUT!