Thread: For Sale: 1988 LXi, White, Good condition - Must sell ASAP - Will consider ANY OFFER

DX User

For Sale: 1988 LXi, White, Good condition - Must sell ASAP - Will consider ANY OFFER

I will post pictures later. Car is located in Berkeley, CA.

Please. Make any offer to my PM or just post here. ANY offer. I'm really in need of money and on a strict time limit.

The story is that I have a white LXi that, up until recently, was running very strong. Car still starts, but when given gas it will stall. Most likely a fuel pump issue.

The thing is, I really don't have the time/money/space to fix this. I'm a college student and this was me DD for awhile to get to work and back, but I really can't invest anything into this car. I love it, but yeah. I'm broke and I live in a crowded city. I can't afford to take it to a shop and I wouldn't really be able to work on it here. I don't even have any of my tools, etc...

Anyways, I really need to sell this before the weekend ends. Its currently on the side of the road a block away from my house, but this being the city, if I leave it there past Monday, it will most likely.

The car itself is relatively good condition. A few rust spots on the body, but nothing bigger than.. a nickel? Electronically EVERYTHING works. Maybe 2 of the a/c button lights are out, but everything else lights up, works, turns, rolls down, pops up, etc. The engine was (and still is) running very strong. 154k miles on it currently, passes smog, etc. Might need air sensor changed soon. Has new battery and tires.

The interiors is very clean, seats look almost brand new. No cracks on the dash. Has all carpet and floor mats.

Also, there is one small half palm sized dent in the right headlight body, but it still pops up and down and works great.

Paint is white and in very good condition. Apart from the few rust spots, the paint is still very white and doesn't have that old, faded look.

I really need to get this off my hands asap. I'm a little desperate and would just like this issue to resolve asap. I will consider any offer.

THANKS 3geez. I will most likely buy another 3g down the road at some point..

DX User

Re: For Sale: 1988 LXi, White, Good condition - Must sell ASAP - Will consider ANY OF