Quote Originally Posted by gp02a0083 View Post
Thanks Blue. Just want to make sure things are correct.

yes there is little information on the subject and the how-too should be updated. As said before , putting the spacers on the back side toward the firewall is most likely a good starting point. I guess its also how comfortable you are with adjusting the bottom tq rods to the extremes to correct this. I've checked everything from wheel house to frame measurements and everything is good there. I guess as a general statement that you should fine tune the shims so that you need minimal amount of adjustment on the bottom to get it in spec at the range of camber you want to set it at. However , i do see many people grind/drill out the holes for the ball joint because they don't have enough correction. I'm in the middle of the adjustment range for the camber and im near -2* , my friend didn't want to make the camber any more positive or else it would have rolled the castor back further. However , i think i have enough adjustment because i'm not lowered that much.

I also noticed that many use multiple little washers for the arm spacing, i ordered 3 different thickness Stainless steel washer packs. I wanted as few washers as possible

I use these Teflon jobbies. I got them made local with the 10mm hole but i think Mcmaster carr has them as well