Thread: New Owner!

DX User
    Vehicle
    81 Accord Hatch, 08 GT Mustang, 59 Cadillac, 87 Corvette, 72 Honda z600, 70 Honda n600

Smile New Owner!

Hello!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and kinda introduce myself.

I'm Julian and I just bought an 81 Accord Hatchback.

I am a pretty big early honda guy, I have a 1970 Honda N600 and a 72 Honda z600.

But I found this Honda for sale for $300 Bucks and had to have it, For more than one reason. First being I love a good buy I got it for 250, and it runs great and is it pretty decent condition. Also this was my girlfriends first car so we had to buy it back. Her great grandparents original bought it new, and had always been in the family until she sold it.

I had to redo the brakes, the lady who had it told me the front passenger side brake make a bade noise like metal to metal. Well turns out it was! the front pad were completely worn down, it ruined the rotor and the caliper in the process. So with not much work got it all fixed and now its running great!

In My garage I also have a few other goodies! I have a bit of a random garage but hey you can never have to many toys!

I have a 1959 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, I'm the 2nd owner of this car! almost all original and under 100k!

My daily driver is a 08 GT Mustang, I'm hoping to have her for a few years as she only has 12K.

A 1987 Corvette, 7 Speed with a targa top. Got this car on a trade for my last daily driver which was a 98 BMW 750il with a V12! I'm working on selling this car.

Then Ive Got my two Honda 600's Both are in the restoration process.

And then of course my 81 accord. Its got almost 200K on it and runs like a champ!!

Looking forward to getting to know a few of you here!!

-Julian

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

Re: New Owner!

That's quite a rad collection you've got there. I love how diverse it is! All sound like great cars too. Sounds like you are a true car guy! I'm jealous of the N and Z cars, I had a couple N600s that I had to sell at one point. Really want another one some day.

When you get your 5 posts, I think it is a must that you will have to post some pics! Can't wait to see your collection.

DX User
    Vehicle
    81 Accord Hatch, 08 GT Mustang, 59 Cadillac, 87 Corvette, 72 Honda z600, 70 Honda n600

Thanks! and It is for sure a diverse collection!!
    I really love the 600's though! they both are diamonds in the ruff right now, but looking forward to getting them running and driving.

I've had them about a year and a half now, and have done a little with them here and there but parts are hard to find and fairly expensive. And being in college, and not really working along with other bills haven't left me with much extra $$$ to spend on them!!

Vehicle

Woah you're in Washington too? Where abouts? We could really use more than one 1gee at our next meet!

My 600s were pretty rough too. One was a runner, though. I never even had the chance to touch them, but I figured if I cleaned the points that it would fire up. The new owner told me he got it running, and low and behold, all he did was clean the points. >.< Shoulda not been a lazy ass.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i

Quote Originally Posted by Julian.Saturno View Post
    I have a 1970 Honda N600 and a 72 Honda z600.
    Okay, now I hate you. JK. Welcome! You got the car bug real bad, that's for sure. Definitely post lots of pics when you can.
    Dr_Snooz

"I like to take hammers, and just break stuff, just break stuff." - Beavis

1989 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe, 240k miles, MT swap, rear disc swap

Shop manual downloads available here: CLICK TO VIEW

DX User
    Vehicle

Im in Walla Walla.

And yeah some people have told me I have a few two many cars especially for only being 20.....

I'd love to get the 600's Running the z600 is gunna be my summer project. A few months ago I got a bunch of stuff fixed on it but I still just cant get it to run. It has a great interior just needs the front seats redone, and then to look perfect some new carpet. It needs some body work though.

the N600 has a horrible interior but the body is straight! and both of them are pretty much rust free!

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    89 LXi Sedan (sold) - Car free now, with hella bikes

you have 5 posts now. i demand pics!!

Vehicle

^ This!

Vehicle
    1990 Mazda Miata