Many of you know what car I have and the history behind it. This car has been in my family since 2002, and has been cared for like a gem since then. I am selling the car because I am going away to college and don't want the car to sit for the next few years. Anyway, onto the info.

MILEAGE - 206,7xx

The exterior of the car is in pretty good shape for its age. There aren't any major dings, but there are some. The car has a clean title, never been in any accidents through out its life. The clear coat on the trunk is peeling, which most of it is already gone. The rest of the car still shines up really well with some wax, but it is a 22 year old car. It does have the typical quarter panel rust and under the taillight rust, however; that is the only place this car has rust. The undercarriage has absolutely no rust on it.

Now, in the past 60k miles the car has had everything done. Cooling system has had a complete overhaul, which means everything but the heater core. timing belt and all seals in that are were also done using Honda seals and Gates timing belt. Power steering system has been redone which includes reman rack, rebuilt pump. All ball joints on all 4 corners have been replaced with either Moog or equivalent quality. Bushings in the front end have been replaced as well, the rears have not been touched. Clutch has 60k miles on it, and so do the axles. The flywheel also has 60k miles on it along with a Honda rear main seal. Oil pan gasket and oil pan are both 60k miles old, and it only seeps a little oil, it doesn't even drip on the ground, which means the car doesn't leak any fluids.

Now for the goodies:
-SE-i rear disc brakes, with rebuilt calipers.(complete brake system overhaul was done, all calipers rebuilt and all brake hoses replaced)
-SE-i vent visors. Passenger side front is cracked, the rest are perfect.
-SE-i steering wheel with audio controls (not hooked up, but proper slip ring is in place)
-SE-i armrest
-LX-i cassette holder
-Hella H4 headlight conversion with DDM Tuning HID's (35watt slim ballast 4500k). The rubber weather plug on the light housing that goes over the bulb seeps water, so there is some water in the headlights. Its an easy fix I just never got to it with school and work.
-Pioneer headunit with Pioneer speakers all the way around.
-Hawk HPS pads up front.

Now for the bad:
Something in the A/C system blew out near the accumulator, I never dug into it, but shouldn't be a hard fix. The A/C compressor clutch all drags now after this problem occurred, but prior to that the system was factory R12 charged and blew 40F out the vents. The car will need tires soon as well, and rear hubs. Other than those issues, the car is solid. I've daily driven it for 6 years now, putting 350-450 miles a week on it.

I am asking $1k obo for the car. I don't think the price is high for this car as it has a lot of worry items taken care off, but some things need attention. However those things don't affect its drive-ability.

If you need more pics or need more info, shoot me a pm and I'll do my best to get them quickly.