Copied from www.preludepower.com. These bushings fit the Accord aswell, I cross referenced the part numbers. I essentially have enough for one more kit.

"It is official, I have started to make bushings for the prelude. Yes its been a long drawn out process, but I have a little bit more interest now that I HAD to replace a set of bushings. Not to say that I don't capitalize on a situation, but now that I had to do ALL of that work, I might as well share it with the community.

The first set of bushings, fit and tested on my Lude are the Front Lower Arm Bushings, or FLAB's. These bushings are the ones that the Lower Arm rotates on, it connects to a subframe mount. The sets will be made out of UHMW poly, a very durable plastic, a material I use for all my bushings. Its quite allot stiffer than rubber, wears way slower, and is self lubricating.

The total price (both sides including new sleeves) is $50 shipped.

The photos below show how I built the bushings and what it looks like when its all installed. I can explain how to install them if anyone is really interested."

And the group buy list goes like this:

gfrg88 (2 sets possibly)
knifemind
86km
chughart2010

Note: I'm hoping to get at least 5 sets called for before making them.