I started noticing more sway than usual cornering at 45MPH+ on these back roads...So i got to inspecting
the Front sway bar End Link bushings and found they were soon to be non-existant(Dry rotted/Petroleum infused) and
i could move the bar around with about 3/4" of play or so on each side.

Both Advanced Auto Parts and O'Reilly Auto Parts had the End Link Bushings for $9.99/Each.
I noticed Advanced Auto sold "Universal" Polyurethane sway bar End Link bushings from Energy Suspension for $12.99/Kit.

They are about 1/2" too tall and 1/8" too wide, so i used a standard bench grinder to make them correctly fit.
This is the old and new comparison.

After grinding away the extra, and fitting them correctly, I installed these bushings without any issues whatsoever. I can tell quite a difference from before.
This cost me $12.99 total and took approximately an hour and a half or so to do. I'd recommend it to EVERYONE, more or less for the simple fact that the stock bushings and stock replacements are rubber. Polyurethane is so much longer lasting, stronger and impervious to nearly any volatile chemicals including anything petroleum related(Which is why alot of bushings fail).