Thread: radiator hoses

Vehicle
    1986 accord lx-i

Question radiator hoses

hey everybody i have been wanting to clean up my engine bay alot more lately and do some engine dress up so to speak.

i have this crazy idea involving radiator hoses but i need to know if you guys can help me out...

what if any other hoses are similar to our radiator hoses ? dont have to be exact but a close fit something that i wont need to bend to much because that would probably restrict coolant flow ...

thanks in advance guys
    ''YOU MAY LOSE MONEY CHASING WOMEN BUT You will no doubt end up broke as a mothafucka chasing cars''

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

Re: radiator hoses

Well, when I went in to the auto parts store to replace some hoses for my car, they didn't actually have the exact part. So, I took mine in and they compared them with what they had. They basically had a whole wall full of pre-bent hoses, and found me the ones that were closest. I bet you could do the same thing, they'd probably let you go in the back and look at everything they had, and you could just eyeball it.

Vehicle
    1986 accord lx-i

Re: radiator hoses

yeah i think thats what i am going to do its probably the only way to be sure

thanks
    ''YOU MAY LOSE MONEY CHASING WOMEN BUT You will no doubt end up broke as a mothafucka chasing cars''