Thread: Nippon Motors, Inc

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)

Nippon Motors, Inc

heres the deal, I want to swap in a B-series motor into my 3 gee but nobody in the Augusta, Ga area will do it. & right now i am in despret need of a new motor, wheather it being a new stock motor or a B-series motor. Heres the question, I noticed on the Nippon Motors site they sell all kinds of motors. I was wondering if anybody knows if these motors are rebuilt, used, or just brand spanking new motor?
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    They are just an importer they are used low mileage motors not rebuilt. I bought a JDM A20A and i was actually impressed on the condition because they say under 30k and i was like yeah right not on an 89 but it was in great shape. Nippon was good to do business with but depending on what motor you want i would shop around.

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)
    The motor that i was looking at was the A20A3(89 Honda Accord LXi motor)
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    I think they were one of the few that carried it. I am happy with mine but i did do a full rebuild on it because i had such bad luck with my original motor but it was in very good shape when i got it (except the pulleys were damaged). I am working on swaping a B-series in my other accord this winter because i want a better base to start with...