Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I bought another Prelude...

Vehicle
    1986/Honda/prelude si

Re: So I bought another Prelude...

something more serious, I'd love a recaro spg... but I'm not sure I want to spend 800 dollars on a 600 dollar car, but I've made crazier purchases so far... I might try to find a used Pro 2000 or something... we'll see

Vehicle
    1986/Honda/prelude si

Raced the Prelude again today, with no issues... She did great. She set the bar high this morning being the last car in my class to take a run (solo2) and setting the 1st place time to beat! I went out there smoking the Nitto's! i was only able to improve 5 tenths is all, but among a fierce group of competition I was able to hold onto the 3rd place position... out of 10 other drivers. Feels good to be back into the solo life...

SEi User

Nice to see the old girl being used out in anger send me details on the brakes I need some cheaper braking alternatives to mine as the rotor replacement costs is ridiculous as I have to get them cut down a few mm to clear the wheels and calipers.

nice purchase on the M5 just hope you don't mess around with it like the ludes lol! I added another beemer to my collection rocking a 325ti sport compact in mettalic grey haven't changed much other than fixing things, it's now perfect only mod is drop in wheel size to 16" and fitting some Bridgestone racey tyres not quite as hardcore as semi's but not far off and can still be used in wet without killing you! lol! So currently I have in my car estate a 2001 Golf Cabrio, 2005 BMW 1 series Hatch Wiesel Diesel, 2004 325ti compact, and the B20A SI (still in pieces), Silver lude DL (just replaced pistons), Red lude EX (wrapped up but needs some TLC to get back to looking and running tip top).