Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta meet on 16th

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 honda accord / 1990 Ford probe GT turbo

Atlanta meet on 16th

if you guess do deside to meet on the 16th in atlanta, email me at [email protected] and tell me where and what time.......
    ill be there
    ***DENNIS***

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    Keep checking here for it. It's looking like it will happen. I'm waiting to see what 87AccordsterLX says about that day. I know tightwhitelx and I were talking about it, so it will most likely happen.

Stay tuned.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    Its a go... I'll try to take work off... any ideas on the location.... ???
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    ok first we need to decide where this is going to happen... then we will start a roll call... looks like we have 7-8 of us in the GA area now...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

LX User
    Vehicle
    Ok, when u deside where to have it at let me know asap, so i can make sure i know where to go......i've never been to atl, but hey first for every thing.......well my boy knows how to get there and he always wants to goto atl.. hes got a lowrider tho, but i can follow him....i need waht time to.......
    ***DENNIS***

Banned
    Vehicle
    who knows?
    im in i guess?

LX User
    Vehicle
    hey ElEcTrOnInTeGrA
    you driven the accord or the teg to the meet
    ***DENNIS***

Vehicle
    you guess??? you should come man... is there a reason why you wouldnt want to ???? Just curious....

Ninja... I think he's going to want to drive the teg being that someone *cough* LOL.. wants to race... *cough* someone..... haha.... anyways... we'll post the location as this progresses...
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    It will be in Roswell; not moving it this time.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Vehicle
    where were you thinking Jay??? specifically that is...
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    There is a park in Roswell tightwhitelx (Jermaine) know of, and says is real nice; this is where we were going to hold the meet last month, but moved it after.

I think Jermaine will be along to tell us all about it. It's in northen Atlanta, so it's not a bad drive for you. I don't know about ninja2571(???) and his crew coming from Augusta; y'all down there have got a 4+ hr drive there.

Vehicle
    sounds good... Jermaine... let me know the location and I'll scope it out as well... Hopefully we can get a lot of us here ...
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXi Coupe
    If it really happens E-mail me at [email protected]. I'm down!!
    2.25 Sprint drop w/ Bilstien struts in rear & Koni's in the front, moddified 94-97 Accord CAI, JDM power folding mirrors, Prelude A arms, Naxos exhaust, K&N Filter, Accel coil, Advanced timing, NGK-R plugs, 7.5mm wires, Apc H4 headlight conversion, PIAA hyper plasma bulbs every where, 17" Exel Maj rims wrapped in 205/40 17 Kumho tires, w/ 5% platinum tint, painted calipers & drums, shaved tail lights, moldings, antana, squirters, and emblems, Clarion DRB3675 head unit w/ Clarion 6x9s

Vehicle
    sure thing man... keep refering back to this thread as well for more specific 411... we'll mail you as well... just remember that its the 16th for sure if it happens....
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

LX User
    Vehicle
    im might be able to make it, i just found out i might have to be in knoxville, tn on the 16th.....id rather drive 4 hours there then 6 hours to Tn
    ***DENNIS***

Vehicle
    sounds good... we might be able to get a BBQ going so theres a plus!!!!
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    If nothing else, a couple of us can meet for the afternoon, Atlanta only if no one else can make it.

For those of you out further, we are kind of planning something for December as well, a larger meet for the Southeast, possibly in Tallahassee, FL. Don't know, it's up in the air.

Yes, the meet for the 16th is on, even if it's only myself, Jermaine, and AccordsterLX. Brett and Julie? Justin? Anyone else for sure want to come?

Vehicle
    ok so did we get a definite location yet...? So far its:
    (the stars are people that we still need to get a hold of )

Me: Nathan
    MoonScryer1: Jay
    TightwhiteLx: Jermaine
    Maybe~
    Omega3001x: Justin
    electronintegra: Brett
    Integrity: Julia
    *Chrome_thangs
    *inflikti0n
    *dhcarss
    *ninja2571: Dennis
    *Roofio

Sorry for not knowing all of your names...
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    Still trying to get a hold of Jermaine to get the location down. Yes, I guess we are go.

LX User
    Vehicle
    me and roofio went out last night , and he said he couldnt make it on the 16th, he has to go out of town, and im still border line , i wont know for sure till weds maybe thurs
    ***DENNIS***

LX User
    Vehicle
    my tight ass 88 carbed lx accord!!! and a 95 teg
    ok sorry i havent been online in a while had to replace my starter but im going today to get accurate directions i can meet anyone coming from augusta and you can follow me to the location if anyone wants to come anyone planning on staying the night on friday i know of a good hotel for 29.00 a day i plan on going to a local race area to watch some *cough* street racing and if anyone wants t come with ill show you but it starts around 1 or 2 so thats why it might be a good idea to just come up on friday and then go back home after the meet. but anyone inerested email me at [email protected] for more info
    flipping off cops isnt a good thing?

mods:
    Custom red and black interior by krylon, 95 gsr rims wrapped in yokohamas, apex n1 exhaust, carbon fiber hood, custom candy apple red tails, clear front turn signals, razo foot pedals, el gauges from pro car parts, carbon fiber gauge bezel, sparco color 2 steering wheel, limited editon sparco torino racing seat with 4 point clubman seatbelt, 7 inch in dash flip out screen dvd player, custom mounted kenwood flip out cd player mounted in casette holder, sei console, 2 7in. montiors to be mounted in headrest of sparcos, blue neon tubes, h4 headlight conversion with blue city lights,ngk plugs and wires

future mod. weber 32/36 with weber intake shaved handles and trunk

Vehicle
    sounds good... Im down for fri. night most likely ... post the details and we'll see who's going to be able to make it...
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    I won't be going Friday night due to a) money and b) I got finals the following week, so it's an extra night to study. I'm still on for Sat though.

LX User
    Vehicle
    my tight ass 88 carbed lx accord!!! and a 95 teg
    ok i just left the park and there is no parking fee or anything there is a large pavillion with plenty of seating for everyone a lake and a small playground i have the directions that i take to go there but if mine are not clear enough for you you can always get them from www.mapquest.com this is the address you would type in 203 azaela drive. roswell, GA 30075 and you can get directions from them but they wont save you from paying the toll booth like i will when you reach ga 400 so here goes.

take 75 north to 285 west the exit is 238 B get into the far left lane and continue on 285 it will merge into 85 but just stay in the left lane it will be a good little drive so dont worry if you think your lost cause your not the exit numbers should be increasing from 1 to 2 and so on continue on driving in your left lane until you get to exit 10 there will be exit 10 b dont take this exit at all it will send you to six flags keep straight keep going until you reach and pass exit 25 once you pass this get over to your far right lane because you will be getting off on exit 27 once you get off on exit 27 there will be fork merge left it will say 400 north you are now on ga 400 and have sucessfully passed paying that damn toll. continue on 400 north until you get to exit 6 Northridge road. the exit will curve right stay the left lane and go through the light you will see a blinking yelllow light after that go down the hill and turn right at the next ligt you should see a exxon station on your right this is roswell road go through 3 lights and the third light make a left this is azaela drive go through one more light and the you should see the park on the left it will be second entrance. this whole trip should take you about 45 min considering traffic and how fast you drive i usually take it at about 85 or 90 mph but your speed depends on you i have gone up this way about everyweekend considering my girlfriend lives up there and have never seen a cop but do stay cautious these directions are pretty idiot proof i think but i do live here and they may be a bit difficult for anyone else so if you have any questions or want to meet up with me especially those coming from augusta or columbus i would gladly meet up with you and drive down with you jay if you want to meet up in the same spot we did before we can do that as well send me a email with your number if you want to meet up or just email me with questions at [email protected] as for those coming on friday let me know in advance so i know weither or not to go check into hotels or not .
    flipping off cops isnt a good thing?

mods:
    Custom red and black interior by krylon, 95 gsr rims wrapped in yokohamas, apex n1 exhaust, carbon fiber hood, custom candy apple red tails, clear front turn signals, razo foot pedals, el gauges from pro car parts, carbon fiber gauge bezel, sparco color 2 steering wheel, limited editon sparco torino racing seat with 4 point clubman seatbelt, 7 inch in dash flip out screen dvd player, custom mounted kenwood flip out cd player mounted in casette holder, sei console, 2 7in. montiors to be mounted in headrest of sparcos, blue neon tubes, h4 headlight conversion with blue city lights,ngk plugs and wires

future mod. weber 32/36 with weber intake shaved handles and trunk

Vehicle
    awesome... thanks Jermaine... now we just need a time ... It really doesnt matter to me becasue Im really close to Roswell so whenever you guys want to meet up is fine with me....

This is the offical Roll Call for the 16th in Roswell... Please Reply if you are able to make it...!!!
    ~Nathan~

~StOcK PiCs~