Thread: I need a roof rack

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LXi hatchback--white with maroon

I need a roof rack

Does anyone have a roof rack they want to sell? I have looked forever for a rack and haven't wandered up on one yet. I've gotten lucky with wheels, louvers, SE-i accessories ie disc brakes armrest, cup holder etc...,but no roof rack. Honda offered it as an [after market] accessory and I have only seen it on hatches. There is a red DX hatch on craigslist for $700.00 with a rack and I called the guy, offered him $40.00 buck plus I would replace the corner lights that are busted and the trim on the head light thats missing. His response was "Nah, I'll just keep the rack." I said "selling the rack wont affect the overall price of the car + you get some repairs out of it" and he said, "Nah, I'll just keep it." If one of you guys has a rack youre willing to part with, I will pay up to 100 bones + add ship for a complete rack or trade my GC adjustable springs or a set of hatch tail lights in good shape, or some 1gee stuff ie trim, badges, window cranks, tails, center caps, side markers etc or a pair of 4gee rear side markers, or aftermarket louvers for the hatch...I got plenty of stuff just hit me up

Vehicle

Re: I need a roof rack

Bump

Accord of the Year - 2007

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.

I looked around awhile back, just like the hatch louvers they are far and few.
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box

My coupe is in need of a rack, too. If I find something that works, I'll let you guys know about it.

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

As a cosmetic I don't really get the roof rack. If it's for your bike or skis etc.. I get that.
    If you want to make holes I would think a 2 door Blazer rack would work. As for racks in general at the yards, I seldom see them on anything but wagons & suv.
    Pete you may consider buying the guy's car and flipping it with your upgrades, you get a super rare rf rack plus profit(?)
    Last edited by 2oodoor; 06-25-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXI

I love having racks made for the 3gee lmfao. Who wants to buy em ? They came with my 88'

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by 2oodoor View Post
    As a cosmetic I don't really get the roof rack. If it's for your bike or skis etc.. I get that.
    If you want to make holes I would think a 2 door Blazer rack would work. As for racks in general at the yards, I seldom see them on anything but wagons & suv.
    Pete you may consider buying the guy's car and flipping it with your upgrades, you get a super rare rf rack plus profit(?)
    I thought about that Roo, but that was too much like right and it would add another hatch in the driveway. Got 2 now...

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by CzEcHy View Post
    I love having racks made for the 3gee lmfao. Who wants to buy em ? They came with my 88'
    (sobbing) I tried to kick... but that shit just be callin' me man, it be callin' me, man... I just got to go to it!