The stock bushings on our cars Front Sway Bar are made from solid rubber stock. They tend to have a fairly short life as they quickly deteriorate from petroleum products, dirty, heat, cold and so much. This How-To is a way to replace those bushings with Polyurethane bushings, which lasts MUCH longer than the stock rubber ones.

You'll Need:
-12mm socket/ratchet
-12mm wrench
-14mm socket
-Bench Grinder(You can use a Dremel if that's all you have access to or possibly even a razorblade)
-Energy Suspension Sway Bar End Link bushing pack (9.8105R) http://www.energysuspension.com/prod...-Bushings.html

Step 1-Remove both Passenger AND Driver side tires.(I usually write on mine on the inner wall of the tire which side/end it came off of)

Step 2-With the 12mm socket and 12mm wrench remove the nuts(x4) on the End Links on both sides. May require some penetrating lubricant if they're built up with crud.

Step 3-Remove the 14mm bolts(x4) holding the Sway Bar Bracket/Bushings from under the car.

Step 4-Remove the old bushings(x8) and washers(x8) from the End Links and remove the Sway Bar/End Links from the car.(Saving the old End Link bushings may help later when grinding the new ones to size.)

Step 5-This Step can be tricky so you'll have to pay CLOSE attention to the sizing. The Original bushings in the energy suspension set are about 1/4 inch too tall to work on our End Links. You'll have to grind them down. I used a bench grinder so I could grind it with a large flat surfaced grinding wheel.
All 8 need 1/4 inch ground off. They should look relatively like this:

Step 6-Reinstall the Sway Bar/Bushings/Washers/End Links/Nuts/Bolts in the reverse order it was removed.

Enjoy less sway.