Thread: 7x6 Halo LED headlights.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lxi-I

7x6 Halo LED headlights.

I've been looking round on ebay and so far i've begun to light a set of headlights like these.

86-89 Honda Accord 7x6 H6054 Blue LED Projector Headlights - Chrome :: Accord :: Honda :: Lighting - Projector Headlights :: Dash Z Racing
    Name:  PRO-RS-7X6-C-LED-B-14.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  56.6 KB

Has anybody ever used these headlights? And do 7x6's really fit the little accords?
    .:Honda Vehicles:.
    None

.:Limbo.
    The Blue Bitch(89 Honda Accord)

Crushed:
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-I 4-Speed A/T
    1988 Honda Accord Hatch Lx-i 5spd M/T

Vehicle
    1986 accord LXI

Re: 7x6 Halo LED headlights.

Thats what is in the accord stock. I wouldnt buy led headlights. Get conversion headlight and a hid kit and call it a day

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

They're eBay junk. The LEDs will start to fail after about a year, and there's no real beam pattern for the headlight itself (despite being a "projector"), and the glass is junk and shatter with the tiniest rock, and even separate from the housing.

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord, 1988 Honda Accord Hatch LXi, 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

I got these for my car. Their bright but if you don't silicone where that 194 bulb goes they will get water in them, I put a purple LED 194 in mine. I know from experience about the water because I didn't do it on my other car and they did get water in them, still work okay but if you look closely they look like crap on that car now. Not sure on their durability but I haven't had a problem yet. Then again I only drive my car once in a while too.

7x6 H4 SEALED Beam Conversion Chrome Crystal Headlights Yukon Suburban Jimmy | eBay

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lxi-I

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenGuy View Post
    They're eBay junk. The LEDs will start to fail after about a year, and there's no real beam pattern for the headlight itself (despite being a "projector"), and the glass is junk and shatter with the tiniest rock, and even separate from the housing.
    I wasn't really getting them for the LED's. I can always take the headlight apart and replace the LED's with better grades or when they burn out I can just leave them. I was more looking at it may make a conversion kit work better but I unno.

Working on small honda's isn't really my thing as it is something i'm getting into now.
    .:Honda Vehicles:.
    None

.:Limbo.
    The Blue Bitch(89 Honda Accord)

Crushed:
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-I 4-Speed A/T
    1988 Honda Accord Hatch Lx-i 5spd M/T

Vehicle
    89 Honda accord

I was looking at the same product for my '89 DX, did you end up installing them? If so how well did they work?