Thread: Hmm the only one...

LX User
    Vehicle
    1987 accord lx-i

Hmm the only one...

Am i the only 3 gee inthusiest( cant think of how to spell it) in utah so i can up and say i am the 3geez rep of utah if there is no other that will speek up
    hmm and you thought the reverse polarity of the sun made you loose to a 3rd gen accord

LX User
    Vehicle
    1987 accord lx-i
    hmmm no one from this area i live in that sux
    hmm and you thought the reverse polarity of the sun made you loose to a 3rd gen accord

Vehicle
    88 accord lxi ... 95 integra LS
    theres a honda in utah???

lol

LX User
    Vehicle
    1987 accord lx-i
    yea lifes a bitch

Vehicle
    '89 honda accord lx-i
    i live in colorado. thats not that far away from utah. if we could find more we caould have a meet. i know there is some one else in colorado from this board but i can find him.
    matt
    Check out my Cardomain page for mod list and pictures of my 3GEEZ!

My Cardomain Page With PICS!
    *New Colorado 3Geez meet comming soon*

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 LX-i

I do!

I go to the University of Utah. I'll have my 3gee up here from California after Thxgiving.
    What part of Utah do you live in?
    -Seabass

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 LXI
    I just joined 3geez recently and would like to meet. I have seen a yellow 4dr fixed up real nice but dont care for the color and I have seen a white 2-dr and a Black one and plenty of others and I cant believe no one replies ..hmmm..

Vehicle
    '95 Supra, '08 CBR 600RR, '89 LX-i Coupe (R.I.P.), '88 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.), '87 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.)

Re: Hmm the only one...

Originally posted by Hoshizakido
    Am i the only 3 gee inthusiest( cant think of how to spell it) in utah so i can up and say i am the 3geez rep of utah if there is no other that will speek up
    i'm from Utah, and i've been a member longer, so i guess im the Utah rep j/k, lol also, there's also tekknotekk, lockleaf here's a couple other posts about Utah peeps: https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5201 and this one i started that no-body replied to..., lol: https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11421 i think it'd be fun to get together and do something with other Utah peeps, but let's see, my tranny just died... 5spd coming soon! i just need the monies for the parts car...
    Greg

1989 LX-i 2dr 5spd (R.I.P.)

2008 CBR 600RR -- 1995 Toyota Supra NA -- 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LXI
    Hey I am from Utah too. I live down near Moab. Let me know if any of you Utah guys want to get together.
    89' Accord LXI
    Mods:
    Only a stereo right now. Pioneer HU 10' sub and 200W amp. Kenwood speakers in doors, and stock bose speakers in rear.