Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3g on miamirice.net

Vehicle
    1996 Thunderbird

3g on miamirice.net

Check the 'Miami Rice Spreads North' article on page 2 at http://www.miamirice.net

2005 Toyota X-Runner
    1993 Thunderbird SC - 13 second car. 14 second driver.
    1996 Thunderbird LX
    Jersey Rice

god damn, they call it rice because the emblem is upside down.
    damn, everything to those retards that isnt stock is rice.

so i suppose that they would call mikes car rice then too

i'm not gonna get started on the rice thing again:flipa:

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    i can't find it.

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    lol, im always a fan of anti-rice sites. i wouldnt call the 3G with the upside down logo rice, just :gay:
    i mean, was he trying to prove some sort of point, or just being stupid?
    - Joe

Vehicle
    88 Accord LX-i 5 spd.
    I think he just bought new emblems and didn't know which way it went LMAO
    -Aaron-
    "I play russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Vehicle
    88 LX-i
    I did think this was rather original though I would never do it. hehehe
    "Citius, Altius, Fortius"
    -Aella

Vehicle
    2005 Civic LX Coupe
    Originally posted by Maydnaella
    I did think this was rather original though I would never do it. hehehe
    I know the guy wanted everyone to know it was a Japanese car, but painting it with the rising sun is a tad bit much.

LX User
    Vehicle
    1987 accord lx-i
    A deffinit domestic page i didnt see a single one of there cars that they must think highly of since there so judgemental of all the imports they see and yes
    be affraid of the logo it means bussiness
    hmm and you thought the reverse polarity of the sun made you loose to a 3rd gen accord

Vehicle
    White 1988 Honda Accord LX-i

Angry

Who the fuck do these assholes think they are??? They go and criticize every car they can find, it is so pathetic. The beemer they said was all rice looked nice and the other cars did too. BUt I mean who are they to judge, the only car that they said looked nice was a Chevy impala, WTF?!? I thought the Chevy looked like shit, but thats my opinion .... I want to know what those morons drive, probably a Dae-woo......

Miamirice.com :fight:
    <-----miamirice.com
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i
    R.I.P. Died on 7/2/03......

Vehicle
    1989 240sx FB,
    Is that the stock bumper on the upside-down-honda-emblem Accord. That doesn't look factory to me...or maybe I'm just seeing things...

Alex

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
    i love that paint job on that accord and if i had the money to waste id do something similar, and theycant be domestic fans because the badmouth GM and a ford mustang, and that s14 silvia witht he dark rims was tyte

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    I've heard the term ricer thrown around... and most of the time it's referring to some guy thats not asia... driving an asian car...
    (and thinks hes fast)

Then it moved to someone who modified asian cars... fast or not.

Then it''s domestics and imports with mods... functional or not that resemble things found on asian cars.

And now it's a pair of jeans???? WTF... looks too me like the gal's pretty slim, still going to highschool or just in college... and from all the skinny girls I've talked with... they all say that sitting down in the desks at school hurts... so I'm guessin she did that for comfort.

well anyways... the silvia was cool and the 3G getting ragged on for the ACURA wanna-be symbol was kinda stupid... least they didn't make fun of the kit.
    - llia

Vehicle
    1996 Thunderbird
    sheesh, you guys are taking this way to far. the only one that understood it was 87accordlxi.. the 3g was on there cuz the upside honda symbol looks stupid. it's not like the description said "OMG, THIS IS SUCH STEWPID AZZ RICE".. he just pointed out the badge.

2005 Toyota X-Runner
    1993 Thunderbird SC - 13 second car. 14 second driver.
    1996 Thunderbird LX
    Jersey Rice

Accord of the Year - 2006

the rising sun was done about 3 years ago and was a cover car on super street.

That miamirice is pretty dumb. They need to get some sense

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXI 4 door sedan automatic
    It does look kinda ricey to me...............just like when people put the acura symbol upside down to make it look like the Honda "H" i like to call that sort of thing:
    Can You dig it, Sucka?? ---Booker T--

SEi User
    you see that celica with the wing put on backwards, now thats good comedy! lol:lol

SEi User
    i just remebered that when my moms toyota got in a slight wreck, she took it to the toyota dealership to get the bodywork done, and then she got the car back and the toyota emblem was upside down, pretty funny but maybe thats what happened to that guy and he just didnt know better...

SEi User
    the guy who runs this website is just plain doesnt know shit about cars, for instance look at the last picture on this page, http://www.miamirice.net/ghetto4.htm its of an old toyota (cressida i belive?). that is the STOCK hood and hes making fun of it having "cowl induction". and that hood ornament is also stock, its the old ass toyota emblem....ive found alot of stupid mistakes made by this guy on his page...

SEi User
    yea im making a bunch of posts but look at this here is another example of how stupid this guy is, look at this corvette hes making fun of the quad exhaust tips on it which are STOCK. wtf? they may not be stock but they look exactly like the stock ones. i see new vettes all day long with quad tips...

http://www.miamirice.net/domestic3.htm

yet another example, hes making fun of this ford aspires spoiler which i know for a fact is STOCK. oh and hes also making fun of the tiny exhaust on the aspire but then he also makes fun of all the big exhausts, so what kind of exhaust do you have to have for this guy to not make fun of??

http://www.miamirice.net/domestic9.htm
    Last edited by AccordChemist; 05-16-2002 at 07:49 PM.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord Ex-i (sold), 1994 Honda Accord EX-R
    ya Mike, i agree with you fully. The guys doesnt have his facts right at all. He would make fun of any car thats not his. For me, I'm just browsing his site to see some nice cars, and for the odd bit of humour. eg: the celica with the backwards wing is rather funny. :lol
    MBowe#19
    Hondasport19 on Vancouveraccords.com

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    This is taken from the riceopedia:
    Horsepower
    Meaning 1: pulling force that American cars have lots of.
    2: pulling force that Japanese cars lack.

Intake
    Meaning 1: the entire manifold is changed on American car giving 25-35 horsepower
    2: changing the air pipe on a import giving -1 to +3 horsepower

To Comment on his definition of Horsepower
    I think that Supras and RX-7's have pretty good pulling force... but I don't think they even compare to a Skyline... So that guys statement is stupid.

To comment on his definition of intake
    Yes and Intake is used to describe the portion connecting the air filter to the TB, which can be found on both Imports and Domestics... (i.e. The K&N FIPK)
    As for the INTAKE MANIFOLD, it can be swapped out in both imports and domestics... so again he made another stupid statement.
    - llia

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    and here is another one
    Downforce
    Meaning 1: a downward pushing force gained through use of aerodynamics
    2: applied to a wing mounted on a cars trunk or rear uses to get traction,
    useless on FWD cars.

A rear spoiler is not useless on a Front Wheel Drive car... Last time I checked a Fwd car had 4 wheels... The hood angle and front air dam/spoiler provides downforce to the front of the car... the trunk spoiler provides downforce the the rear of the car... both giving the vehicle better traction @ high speeds.
    - llia

Vehicle
    2006 Mazda 6 S
    now that site doesn't know shit about rice.. most of the vehicles on there I would not consider rice.. I would consider a lot of them TACKY, but that is different than rice.. And since when did parking to a porsche become ricey??

http://www.miamirice.net/typical5.htm
    I'm just like any other member on this board.......

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord Ex-i (sold), 1994 Honda Accord EX-R
    looks like most of you would agree that his site is just pointless..........
    MBowe#19
    Hondasport19 on Vancouveraccords.com

LXi User
    Vehicle
    was an 89 coupe Lxi, but now is an 89 dodge colt hatch with a GST under the hood :)
    that site really is pointless....specially about the civic being took by the astrovan..that was really shitty....i sent him a nasty email...i bet he doesnt even drive a car..
    There are 3 things that are most important in life....eating, sleeping, and racing.