Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: JDM Duckbill Replica's

Vehicle
    1981 Accord Hatchback, 1984 Accord Sedan

Re: JDM Duckbill Replica's

I honestly would not bother drilling the trunk. I cut the studs off of the factory one and sticky taped it to the trunk. Survived nearly 100MPH on the race track and about 10 hours worth of track time. The factory one is super heavy compared to the CF one I imagine.

Also, most of the OEM spoilers now have deteriorated, and have all sorts of rust on the bottom of them. Most of them don't fit right at all anyways.

Vehicle
    89/accord/lxi

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenGuy View Post
    I honestly would not bother drilling the trunk. I cut the studs off of the factory one and sticky taped it to the trunk. Survived nearly 100MPH on the race track and about 10 hours worth of track time. The factory one is super heavy compared to the CF one I imagine.

Also, most of the OEM spoilers now have deteriorated, and have all sorts of rust on the bottom of them. Most of them don't fit right at all anyways.
    I totally agree with you and I have made the decision not to pre-drill them but I sent people dry well nuts and Hardware to mount them if they choose to anyway I was just getting ready to update this but I have sent out all those wings that have been purchased I will continue to sell the rest of the Wings as the Wings are Made slowly but surely so at this point it's kind of made to Order.

I'm also trying to set some time aside to make the 2 drive to his place weekly to help and learn the process because let's face it two people work in them would speed things up and who knows maybe work on other cool stuff for us.

With that all being said just keep asking me about them and I will try my best to besure everyone that wants one will get one. There be a price increase are the last 5 are gone. That prices locked is and I already paid for them. The prices after should be $325-$340 shipped to the lower 48 USPS.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik

Any updates on this?

Vehicle
    89/accord/lxi

Quote Originally Posted by BITESIZE View Post
    Any updates on this?
    ???? This has been over and done with. Those on the list were the only ones that paid and they got there's already. If you would like one you would have to contact Jamie owner of ten by ten and work out something. At this point he's not really making them but for select people he's worked out a deal with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk