History:
This manual transmission, carburetor Accord has been owned by a single family, and been a commuter for two people - my father drove it for 17 years, and I have driven it for 7.
The vehicle has a salvage title, as in 2009 a high school student wrecked into my front right fender and wheel, totaling it. However, after an upper arm replacement, a realignment, and a new fender, the vehicle drove as well as it used to.
The engine and transmission are original, and the odometer reads 336,000 miles.

Mechanical:
The exhaust blows smoke sometimes. The engine was pretty finely maintained. I changed the oil every 4000 miles, and have recently replaced and repaired most of the vacuum system. I always kept the ignition finely timed, and did at least a yearly tune up. The head gasket does have a leak.
The transmission is done. I'm not sure what went wrong, but it is only capable of crawling around a parking lot right now. 5th and Reverse are GONE.
A/C functions, but needs a new belt first.

Exterior:
There are small dings around the sides of the car, and a few paint chips. Almost no rust, and there are no large dents. The paint still protects the metal beneath, but is pretty sorry looking. It is wearing MB 14' seven spoke alloy wheels, with BRAND NEW tires, just purchased in September.

Interior: Everything is in great shape aside from a tear in the driver's chair, and some color fading on the rear headrests.

This car has been a lifelong friend, and I am really sad to have to part with it. I have just entered my career, and simply don't have the time and money to fix it, nor the parking space for three cars. My goal is to see this car either end up with a new owner who will restore it and love driving it as much as I did, or at least use its parts. This was such a fun car - great visibility made it seem like I was driving a go-kart! I really hope somebody nearby is ready to take on a project! I don't have any published pricing, just make an offer if you're interested. There's a lot of good in this car!

Pictures will come as soon as I figure out how to post them