Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full sony xplod plan

Vehicle
    89 HONDA ACCORD LXi

Re: Full sony xplod plan

Quote Originally Posted by import racer View Post
    Yeah i wouldn't buy anything that has Sony on it today,back in the 80's they were good.I'd buy Alpine Pioneer or Kenwood they're all reasonably priced.
    YEA THATS THE ONLY THING I DONT USE IS A SONY AMP. MY PIONEER AMP IS 800WT AND NEVER OVER HEAT OR NOTHIN. UM SATISFIED WITH IT. I WANT A OL SKOOL SONY AMP THOUGH WITH AT LEAST 1000 WTs TO ROCK MY OL SKOOL SONY 12s.
    BIG N BAD WIT VTEC

Hi, my name is 89T!
    I was wondering if it would not bother you too terribly much to stop posing in cap's. here we take it as yelling. To say the least it perturbs me as well as other members obviously.
    Thank you for you're time, and to make you're acquaintance.
    un-motivated!
    someone make me an offer i just could not say no to.

3GR

Excuse me "posting in cap's".
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

Quote Originally Posted by 89T View Post
    Hi, my name is 89T!
    I was wondering if it would not bother you too terribly much to stop posing in cap's. here we take it as yelling. To say the least it perturbs me as well as other members obviously.
    also the multiquote, instead of four or five posts in a row, click the multiquote for each post you want to answer, and quote on the final one, and you can answer all of them in one post

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What would you consider "old school"? The speakers I have all have to be at least five years old.
    ya thats not old lol

I have subs and amps older than you guys! lol!
    lookup pro pyle WL1280 or WL15160 or Hifonics series 7's.
    Last edited by 89T; 06-26-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle

I have subs and amps older than you guys! lol!
    lookup pro pyle WL1280 or WL15160 or Hifonics series 7's.
    I know about all that stuff, lol, thanks for making me feel old, I wish I could remember the model of these old Sony's, I don't feel like dismantling stuff right now to find out, they used to make some fine amps. If you ever consider selling any of that stuff I may be interested in the future, any four channel stuff?

Vehicle

It's the Sony EXM series, dam good amps and tough.

no 4 chanel stuff, when we built our systems we used a minimum of 3 amps 1 pre amp and a 3-4 way electronic crossover. 1 amp for fronts mids/tweets, 1amp for rears mid's/mid bass, and how ever many amps to feed the need for bass.

In the late 80's i hit 146 Db with a pair of wl1280's and a series 7 boltar amp.
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle

no 4 chanel stuff, when we built our systems we used a minimum of 3 amps 1 pre amp and a 3-4 way electronic crossover. 1 amp for fronts mids/tweets, 1amp for rears mid's/mid bass, and how ever many amps to feed the need for bass.

In the late 80's i hit 146 Db with a pair of wl1280's and a series 7 boltar amp.
    I have an active crossover network, I just need something not too big to run the front and rear channels off of it. I don't have the space for that many amps. I have four individual outputs for the front and rear outs, they are faded by the head unit. when this car is done, it's probably going to be pretty loud, as far as the drivetain, so I'm looking for loud and clean sound, I have the old Sony exm running an old school Bazooka off of the cross over net, the old Bazooka were tough as shit, I found a powered one, ripped out the puny internal amp, and run it off of the old Sony. I did some reinforcements to prevent rattles on the sub, as far as a heavy piece attached to the back of the tube, with about 20 screws, I had a rattle at lower frequencies, and that fixed it.
    Last edited by lostforawhile; 06-26-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Vehicle
    89 HONDA ACCORD LXi

Quote Originally Posted by 89t View Post
    hi, my name is 89t!
    I was wondering if it would not bother you too terribly much to stop posing in cap's. Here we take it as yelling. To say the least it perturbs me as well as other members obviously.
    everybody complaints bout that only on this site. But its nothin i can do. This laptop is ghetto. Sometimes if i hold it down hard itll work.the pin under the all cap is jammed, some buttons r missin, the sd thing and usb things dont work and it is way fkn slow that it makes me hate to even get on it. I hope u all can just read it and ignore that it aint type to your standards. Sorry
    BIG N BAD WIT VTEC

Quote Originally Posted by GLICIOUS21 View Post
    everybody complaints bout that only on this site. But its nothin i can do. This laptop is ghetto. Sometimes if i hold it down hard itll work.the pin under the all cap is jammed, some buttons r missin, the sd thing and usb things dont work and it is way fkn slow that it makes me hate to even get on it. I hope u all can just read it and ignore that it aint type to your standards. Sorry
    I have no problems with you, and my standards are not that high. I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. lol!
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle
    89 HONDA ACCORD LXi

i have no problems with you, and my standards are not that high. I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. Lol!
    OK. I am 1 of the poorest dudes you ever meet and nothin i do or have is even better than anybody elses. And this makes liFe real hard, sometimes though. I just keep tryin lol
    Last edited by GLICIOUS21; 06-27-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    BIG N BAD WIT VTEC

what i posted might even be sig worthy.

ooh and lose the vtach crap.
    Last edited by 89T; 06-26-2010 at 08:48 PM.
    un-motivated!

3GR

3Geez Veteran

thank u. I am 1 of the poorest dudes you ever meet and nothin i do or have is even better than anybody elses. And this makes like real hard, sometimes though. I just keep tryin lol
    I have gained that much respect for you and a curiosity to read what you post now that it isn't in all caps.

You must have the highest post-to-day ratio ever.

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX, '87(?) LX-i

I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. lol!
    Hhahahahaa, this is so gonna be my sig.

I have no problems with you, and my standards are not that high. I'll just try not to want to choke the fuck out you every other time you post. lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHENANIGANS View Post
    Hhahahahaa, this is so gonna be my sig.
    where is it at!
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle
    89 HONDA ACCORD LXi

what i posted might even be sig worthy.

Ooh and lose the vtach crap.
    crap, man i really dig vtec. To me it aint crap at all.b20 and h22 are great motors mostly because of the vtec. Any ways vtec and my sig is a different topic. Dont need another locked thread to top my record.
    BIG N BAD WIT VTEC

crap, man i really dig vtec. To me it aint crap at all.b20 and h22 are great motors mostly because of the vtec. Any ways vtec and my sig is a different topic. Dont need another locked thread to top my record.
    man. to break it down , you'll spend 2x-3x the amount doing any swap. throw a t3 a safc a good intercooler and a btm and get 200 hp . if you want to show it spend more.
    hell,you may even throw in a conversion instead of a hack if you do it right.
    the price is about the same... minus The tuning.

what's the sig mean?
    then read mine.
    Last edited by 89T; 06-26-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle
    89 HONDA ACCORD LXi

man. to break it down , you'll spend 2x-3x the amount doing any swap. throw a t3 a safc a good intercooler and a btm and get 200 hp . if you want to show it spend more.
    hell,you may even throw in a conversion instead of a hack if you do it right.
    the price is about the same... minus The tuning.

what's the sig mean?
    then read mine.
    MY 1ST PLAN WAS TO SWAP OUT THE A20A3 TO THE A20A4 WITH VTEC. I KNOW IT GOT VTEC AND IS IN 1 OF THE EUROPEAN 3RD GENS. COULDNT FIND INFO ON IT OR WHERE OR HOW I CAN GET 1 AND JDM MOTORS BEIN ADVERTISE AND EASY TO GET.MY H22 WAS $600 AND SOMETHING AT FIRST PLUS $250 SHIPPIN FROM TOKYO, JAPAN. MY INCOME TAXES FLEW AWAY AND I FELT LIKE THIS WAS A CHALLENGE BUT SH I MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP ON.SO EVERY $50 I HAD LEFT AFTER EVERY PAYCHECK I WENT TO THE JUNKYARD AND WASTED AWAY SATURDAYS PULLIN OILY PARTS FROM CB7s PRAYIN THEY ALL WORK.I DON CAME TO FAR 2 START FEELIN I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. AND WITH YO SIG, WHAT BOUT IT? SHOOT ITS PROBLY TRUE. LIKE I SAID I 1 OF THE POOREST DUDES U WILL MEET AND NOTHIN I HAVE OR DO IS EVER BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSES. SHOOT, DONT OFFEND ME AT ALL. GOOD 4 YOU....
    BIG N BAD WIT VTEC

Vehicle

MY 1ST PLAN WAS TO SWAP OUT THE A20A3 TO THE A20A4 WITH VTEC. I KNOW IT GOT VTEC AND IS IN 1 OF THE EUROPEAN 3RD GENS. COULDNT FIND INFO ON IT OR WHERE OR HOW I CAN GET 1 AND JDM MOTORS BEIN ADVERTISE AND EASY TO GET.MY H22 WAS $600 AND SOMETHING AT FIRST PLUS $250 SHIPPIN FROM TOKYO, JAPAN. MY INCOME TAXES FLEW AWAY AND I FELT LIKE THIS WAS A CHALLENGE BUT SH I MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP ON.SO EVERY $50 I HAD LEFT AFTER EVERY PAYCHECK I WENT TO THE JUNKYARD AND WASTED AWAY SATURDAYS PULLIN OILY PARTS FROM CB7s PRAYIN THEY ALL WORK.I DON CAME TO FAR 2 START FEELIN I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. AND WITH YO SIG, WHAT BOUT IT? SHOOT ITS PROBLY TRUE. LIKE I SAID I 1 OF THE POOREST DUDES U WILL MEET AND NOTHIN I HAVE OR DO IS EVER BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSES. SHOOT, DONT OFFEND ME AT ALL. GOOD 4 YOU....

there are no vtec a20's at all. You bought a h22 already?
    un-motivated!

3GR

Vehicle

you mean I could have had a V-tach all these years that would have dropped right in?

Vehicle
    89 HONDA ACCORD LXi

there are no vtec a20's at all. You bought a h22 already?
    yes, i will post the vid thats is on youtube in the pics n vids. This vid been on youtube since the jdm h22 got here from japan. You wil see it in the livin room covered up and you can see the oily cb7 parts in my 3rd gen.
    BIG N BAD WIT VTEC

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Coupe Twins/89 SE-i Coupe/88 Suburban

Dude, you're an idiot. As far as the caps lock getting stuck that's bullshit. The site automatically corrects it. You'd need to go back and edit it right after posting. Copy and paste.
    88 LX-i coupe auto (241K DD), 88 LX-i coupe 5-speed, 89 SE-i coupe auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by stat1K View Post
    who is tim and where can i get naughty pictures of him?
    CARDONE SUCKS.