Thread: any one try this

Banned
    Vehicle
    87 accord hatch

any one try this

Did any one here every try putting on a 89 back bumber on a 87 hatch,i got the front and rear bumber this weekend, there getting painted white friday, i hope they fit!

rM$

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    They will, as long as you got the support piece for the front, and the back, I don't know.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Vehicle
    A moneypit!
    Your sig is kinda long, could you put it into paragraph form with smaller text or something...
    The GSX was killed, I need something new...

Accord of the Year - 2006

Unless you got the back bumper off another hatch it wont fit.

If you dont beleive me about the back bumpers take a tape measure to them. Measure the sides they're different lenghts.

Banned
    Vehicle
    87 accord hatch

well

i measured the back, its off like 4 ", the front looks like it should fit, does any one know for a fact the front will fit

Accord of the Year - 2006

yup it will fit.

I don't think you can just use the bumper cover though. You have to have the whole thing, metal frame and all.