Thread: dumb question

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)

dumb question

I have a really dumb question. When clearing out the bumper lenses, do you have to take off the bumper? Also, if anybody has clear corners & tails that there willing sell. Let me know.
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    88 Accord LX-i 5 spd.
    Well you shouldn't have to take the bumper off to work with the lights.....there should just be screws you can take off to get them out. Are you talking about the bumper lenses or the side lenses?
    -Aaron-
    "I play russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Banned
    Unless you want to cut holes vertically, then leave them on the car. I would highly recommened taking them off of the car. Its only 2 bolts I think to take off the fender lights and one to take off the front bumper lights. Anytime your going to modify something you should take it off of the car and be able to manipulate it the best way possible to make the best finished product. I cant see any other way to do them unless you take them off the car.

Nate.

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)
    Im talking about my bumpers, ive got the orange piece of my corners out already, but I dont really want to make new ones myself.
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen