Thread: Pics of my other car

Vehicle
    85 Suburban, 86 Accord EX-i, 89 Accord SE-i, 90 Accord EX-R,

Pics of my other car

I took some pics of my other car yesterday since the weather was okay. It's a 99 Mustang GT convertible, 5 speed, fully loaded with all possible options (traction control, leather, Mach 460 CD/cass. stereo, cruise, keyless entry), 35,000 miles (56,000kms), and 4 year extended warranty.
    I bought it 2 months ago from a dealer my friend had bought his 01 Cobra from and they gave me a great price (few thousand less than any other dealer) and with low financing rates, the monthly payments worked out to something affordable. I thought long and hard about buying Mike's (89SEI) B20 turbo but decided it was better off to keep the Accord as is and use the money for a down payment. Keeping the 86 was a huge must and the 88 ended up going to my GF (she loves it by the way). So far, the mods I did are:

Sprint springs (2" drop)
    offset polyurethane rack bushings
    shortened stabilizer links with polyurethane bushings
    shortened pinion snubber
    Hurst short throw shifter
    Flowmaster 2.5" Force II (3 chamber) catback exhaust
    K&N filter with silencer removed
    2001+ headlights (2001+ are smoked)
    2001+ GT hood scoop
    moved the spoiler back (sounds weird but makes it look much better)

I got some really good deals on a lot of the stuff which is why I was lucky enough to be able to buy all this in such a short time. In the near future, I'll be adding a 10" or 12" sub to the Mach 460 to beef it up, Steeda underdrive pulleys, and maybe some subframe connectors. A Saleen/CDC light bar and some Saleen or Roush style chrome rims would be sweet but they are too expensive for me to even think about it right now. Funny thing is though, I still look at and drive my Accord with a big smile (is that creepy???) so I know I really can't part with it.

www.b20accord.com

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    Nice Looking Stang.....

LX User
    Vehicle
    ACCORD LX
    not bad at all!

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    very nice... you're a lucky man.... I'm still in love with your accords though... keep up the good work...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    87 Accord EX , 5spd , Manual
    looks COOOOOOOOOl man ! !!

MIKE
    3geez member since October 4th 2001

Accord of the Year - 2006

Get the salleen or rousch kit on that bad boy.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Ok ok I'll admit it, I like to challange 4.6L mustangs to race. Not to win,(LOL!!) but just to hear the V-8 sing in that thing, DAMN they sound so good

Nice looking stang yasu, man you've sure done allot of things to it.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Vehicle
    Thanks guys. If I posted my Accord on a Stang board, I would get slaughtered but you guys are a much better group. I was looking at some Roush chrome wheels but I found out they are $1100 for ONE rim and tire!! The Saleens are half that and I still consider that expensive. Not a fan of the Roush side exhausts but the kit looks good (The Xenon appeals the most to me so far). And Jim, you are right, I can't get enough of the good old V8 rumble. The exhaust and springs were the first things I did (stupid Ford made it look like it's ready to go 4X4ing at stock height).
    www.b20accord.com

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    nice stang, yasu! god i love the sound of those engines.
    - Joe

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)
    Nice stang man, have you seen the all aluminum Ford Bullet rims those are pretty tight. I was going to consider putting them on mine until I saw my friend Shawn's Mustang with some 18" all chrome Cobra R rims and I was hooked. So now im getting some of those rims & an Eibach pro lowering kit. Heres a pic of how it sits now. Its stock as hell except for a Clarion H/U & Mach system. Ill post pics once I get my clears, rims, lowering kit, & my billet grille
    Last edited by 89AccordGSR; 06-06-2002 at 03:49 PM.
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX, 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL, Pontiac Sunfire Convertible, & 1979 Corvette
    Nice looking Mustang.

Vehicle
    93 Prelude Si..shaved and bagged - 96 S10 bagged and bodydropped, 99 Suburban dropped 5/7 on 22s
    It looks great Yasu. Please, please, please don't go with Cobra R rims. They look awesome on the car but that is the only wheel that I ever see on Mustangs.

Vehicle
    86 Accord Exi
    true haha i dunno u might try doing something diff with it........but luv tha stang yasu but yeah tha accord is just something else have fun wit it tho buddy specially when tha summer rolls around u will be pimpin :pimp:
    86 Electron Blue Accord Exi
    3geez Member since October 31st 2001

Vehicle
    Bullitt rims are okay but not something I would pay to have. Cobra R's are nice but there are SO many knock offs and like you guys said, too many people have them. Something like the one on the Xenon catalogue picture (below) would be great but I have no idea who makes that wheel. I like the lip on it (the wheel). Any ideas?? And Accordgsr, you didn't post your pic! Do you ever visit any Mustang boards? So much anti-rice. Funny how some people think any Stang lowered more than 1.5" is "rice low" LOL. I think they look best dropped 2"-3" but I am already scrapping my H pipe with the Sprints.
    www.b20accord.com

Vehicle
    Naw I dont visit many mustang boards, for the simple fact that most people that drive domestics, look down on people with imports. People like that bother me so I dont socialize with them. Im on the search for those rims. Ill let you know what comes up.
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

Vehicle
    This is what I came up with, now im not exactly sure that these are it, but they are close. These are KMC Floss

Vehicle
    These are Zennetti Vega Truck, I hope these will of some service to you

Vehicle
    Thanks!
    www.b20accord.com