Thread: am I crazy???

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Prelude 2.0Si

Exclamation am I crazy???

My first car was a white 1989 Accord LXi coupe. I bought it in July of 2000, I wrecked it in August, and I drove it for a while with a bashed right rear quarter. In January, I sold the Coupe and bought a burgundy '88 LXi sedan, it was ok, it had been painted by a monkey, and was very wavy. I put up with it for about 6 months, then I bought a 1990 Mitsubishi galant GS, it was in need of a new engine, I put one in and saved a lot of money. This car is very sporty and fast, I like it a lot. today, my girlfriend was borrowing her dad's immaculate white 1989 Accord LXi sedan, it has an auto in it and I got to drive it when we went on a 2 hour trip today. I have fallen absolutely in love with it. it is her dad's work car, it is filthy, but the body and interior are not damaged in any way. I recently purchased a 2002 Kawasaki Ninja, and I think that a sports car is no longer necessary for me. I want to sell the galant and buy the accord, I have been driving too fast in the galant, and I found that the Auto Accord slowed me down, am I thinking rationally, or am I just crazy?

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    na, its ok to like slow cars. i'm a closet GM A-body fan...
    - Joe

Vehicle
    86 Accord Exi
    lol haha man go for it! yeah for some reason i like driving my accord over ma dads 200hp intrepid lol but that car is such a nice sleeper lol love wasting riced out japs hehe :pimp:
    86 Electron Blue Accord Exi
    3geez Member since October 31st 2001