Thread: side marker lights

DX User
    Vehicle
    89 Accord Lxi

side marker lights

how do i change the bulbs on the side markers and whats the brightes bulbs to use in there
    Mods
    92-95 civic SR intake
    Flowmaster Exhaust w/ Thermal Tip
    17" Exel Shu w/ 205/40/17 kumho tires
    GTR Wing
    Rebuilt A20a3
    future mods
    H&R lowering springs
    Integra Street Fighter air dam
    90 accord sideskirts and rear
    B20a SWAP when i have enough money

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 Accord EX 4dr automatic
    If you change to a brighter/next size up bulb, you'll probably start melting the lense. That's what happen to me. I switched the wiring so my corner marker light is now my indicator and my old orange indicator is now my park light which I use for daytime running lights. I could put a larger bulb in corner lense now because it flashes with indicator but doesn't stay on long enough between flashes to get hot. See my explanation on the line above yours in the previous thread.

To change the bulbs, Flip up your headlights. There are a few screws between the gap of the headlight and the fender you need to unscrew with a phillips screwdriver. I think there is one holding on a plastic thing, and two holding on the actual light. Once you unscrew these, pull the sidemarker toward you because there are a few plastic exttrusions that hold the sidemarker to the fender and you DON'T want to break those.

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoAccord
    To change the bulbs, Flip up your headlights. There are a few screws between the gap of the headlight and the fender you need to unscrew with a phillips screwdriver. I think there is one holding on a plastic thing, and two holding on the actual light. Once you unscrew these, pull the sidemarker toward you because there are a few plastic exttrusions that hold the sidemarker to the fender and you DON'T want to break those.
    Actually I believe this is only two screws on each corner light that hold it to the fender. They are parallel to the ground, you'll see grooves to stick ur screwdriver in when u pop ur lights up.